• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Online Now and waiting for some co-op!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driftwood0086

Reaction score
i need to get the achievements sorted, but im pretty much up for anything, if your online hit me up!#
GT : Driftwood0086.

ps can anyone help me with sunset house?
i cant figure out how to get there

thnks manyness
Drift

Michael0100101

Reaction score
Ok, I'll help you get there. Although earlier in the game theres only a silver key and gnome, and gold door if you have a key. Can you help me get that demon door in mist peak?

Actually forget that comment about nothing there. I just went there, and I think it has to do with time of the day you go there.

Ariah

Reaction score
Michael i'll help you :) But im currently glitched through the floor :L I just need someone to join my game, run to the back of the castle, open a chest with clothes in it and ill be out :)

Kyo777

Reaction score
Gamertag: AwashDarkSlayer (yes i have a mic XD)
I have vast knowledge about the fable universe i have played all the games,i'm currently very rich in Fable 3 and i also have the guide so i can be very helpfull in getting anything in the game.
See you all in Albion

Michael0100101

Reaction score
K, I'll send you a friend request, and you can invite me. I'm not sure how the co op really works

Ariah

Reaction score
GT: vRebirth x

As for Kyo, i already added you ages ago but you;ve been offline for 11 hours. If you have a mic, i'll explain :)

Kyo777

Reaction score
Thanks
GT: vRebirth x

As for Kyo, i already added you ages ago but you;ve been offline for 11 hours. If you have a mic, i'll explain :)
Thank you for adding me, sorry for being offline i'm in college right now but i will be home in a few hours and i tend to be online even after midnight even on weekdays,so my point being that i'm online usually starting from the afternoons until very late at night XD.Anyway cant wait to return to playing today XD

Status
Not open for further replies.