• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

only four heroes

P

phillipsk15

only four heroes

Fable 1 had a ton of heroes walking through the guild and heroes you met throughout the story like briar rose and you heard about your mother being a hero. I really didnt like that in fable 2 there were only four heroes.

anyone else agree?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: only four heroes

Well how would there be more? The guild was destroyed...:rolleyes:

charles717

A BONIFED B.A.
Reaction score

^and the villagers killed them with guns

Joshman

Fortune Teller
Reaction score

And, and that guy yeh that guy isn't here to save our butts this time... ah! Oh yes the GUILD MASTER isn't really here to tell you not to do this and not touch that and do not kill him. I'm happy!

tips994

Rogue
Reaction score

Well if 4 heroes survived why couldn't more... Thats what i'm thinking hes asking.

P

phillipsk15

thats exactly what im saying. i liked it a ton of heroes in the game. it made fable seem more about being the best hero. not the only hero

tips994

Rogue
Reaction score

Yeah... it also doesn't make sense if all heroes could use will, but only some were good at it, why can't hammer or reaver use will?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

tips994;337932 said:
Yeah... it also doesn't make sense if all heroes could use will, but only some were good at it, why can't hammer or reaver use will?

I think that Hammer and Reaver not being able to use Will lets us know that Will abilities to not define a Hero. Twinblade and Nostro were also Heroes, but they were never seen using Will.

phillipsk15;337919 said:
thats exactly what im saying. i liked it a ton of heroes in the game. it made fable seem more about being the best hero. not the only hero

Your character being the only Hero was the whole point of the game, you were the only one who could stop Lucien. And it's not like Hammer, Garth, and Reaver were survivors of the attack on the Heroes' Guild. They didn't even know they were Heroes until they were visited by the Hero of Bowerstone.

Joshman

Fortune Teller
Reaction score

Maybe the next game will have more heroes.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Or... an old thread.

Check yer dates people!

willcampbell94

Mage of Albion
Reaction score

I reckon Garth would know that he was a hero...or at least...not normal