• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Only one Hero Doll to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedi Hobb

Reaction score
Only one Hero Doll to go

Hello, I am working on my last Achievement and am in need of the Garth Hero Doll, two of them if possible. I have Lucien and Theresa Dolls to trade, or I could pay gold for them, whichever is fine.
There is a bit of a rush on this, as I'll only be able to connect to Xbox Live until late tomorrow night (Sunday, 06-27-10), and I don't know when I'll be able to connect again, it could be a while. If some one could get back to me on this that would be awesome, we could set up a meeting in-game for tomorrow sometime.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Only one Hero Doll to go

I'll give you some dolls, free of charge of course. ;)

Hermit

Shizzy

Reaction score

Anybody have highrollars coat for sale?

Jedi Hobb

Reaction score

Hermit;401464 said:
I'll give you some dolls, free of charge of course. ;)

Hermit

Really? That would be awesome, thanks. When do you want to meet in-game? I usually wait on the Bridge at Bowerstone Market, is that alright?

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

Jedi Hobb;401546 said:
Really? That would be awesome, thanks. When do you want to meet in-game? I usually wait on the Bridge at Bowerstone Market, is that alright?

Hermit has a giveaway this Friday. This is the thread he has up for it. I recommend browsing through that, he's got it all set up nice and orderly for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.