• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Opinions Of Fable 2

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
Hey there.
I'm very new to the fable saga. I got given the limited edition Fable 3 game, and just luved, the story and the concepts of the game, and customizations. I'm really tempted to get Fable 2 to see what it is like, however I'm still not convinced because Fable 3 was my first Fable and I'm worried i might get disappointed once playing fable 2.
So if you can give me your general opinion, about the game, what you like about it, what you dont like about it, what annoyed you through game play, glitch's to expect, would be great.
Cheers

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
If you like Fable III, then Fable II will not disappoint. Go for it, it's a great game IMO.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Fable III was basically Fable II+, so you'll probably like Fable II. Just be prepared for some of the features to not be as smooth as they are in III.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Yea, Fable 2 will be extremely enjoyable if you liked Fable 3. Just know that the story isn't quite as good and there isn't any weapon morphing.

master666epic

Reaction score
there isn't the morphing but i personally loved fable 2 more than fable 3, yes the graphics are better and smoother but the gameplay is great, i think the only things that annoyed me was that you got really fat really quick xD, the fact you look really ugly if you dont eat celery, but other than that it's amazing ive played through it like 3 times now :) still not dissapointed xD also there isnt as much of a choice in the whole evil/good there is a bit but could of done with more :)

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score
Buy it. You'll like it. It seems a bit strange to see someone who started with Fable III and is backplaying, but I hope you have as much fun as I did.

If you like Fable III and Fable II, I'm not sure if the first Fable will impress you, but in my opinion, it's a great game.

Get Fable II then get Fable: The Lost Chapters. There's really no reason to buy the original game unless you want the original Sword of Aeons.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
^ Or Jacks way cooler voice.