• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Opposite alignment co-op marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
How will you affect eachother when your opposite alignment and married. Will it be like fable 2 where player a does something bad, player b gets evil points too?

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i doubt it. it might affect villager conversations or the child. but i doubt you bieng evil makes your partner evil

Langston

Reaction score
I read in an interview( sorry i couldn't find it again) but it said that the actions of another player in your world effects the way people think about them but not you. I don't know about how marriage will work though.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
Thx it was pretty annoying in II when the hero would eat then the partner gets fat

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
Thx it was pretty annoying in II when the hero would eat then the partner gets fat
ROFL, i never knew that xD that made me laugh. im going to go on fable to and invite a bunch of people and start stuffing my face with pies!

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
ROFL, i never knew that xD that made me laugh. im going to go on fable to and invite a bunch of people and start stuffing my face with pies!

mumm pie!
but let's be truthful, how many people are going to marry someone of opposite alignment? (in F3, my husband new I was evil long before we married!)

Status
Not open for further replies.