• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Orchard Farm dig spot

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Orchard Farm dig spot

I was in Orchard Farm yesterday, and I noticed a dig spot on the path in the middle of the orchard, but nothing was there...

Could somebody shed some light on this for me? :)

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: Orchard Farm dig spot

Nope. I've encountered that before too, I have no idea what the deal is with it. I don't remember if it was at Orchard Farm, its been ages since I've played Fable.

jwc2200

Reaction score

There is a digging spot in Orchard Farm East that has no ContainerContents for some unknown reason. I put a wedding ring in it.

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

There's an empty dig spot in Lychfield Graveyard as well. Ng!

BriarRose_123

Elvira Grey
Reaction score

Some places may have empty digging spots, but depending on how far you are on the game, I think that it might be the final dig spot for the Treasure Hunt clue later on in the game

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

BriarRose_123;339053 said:
Some places may have empty digging spots, but depending on how far you are on the game, I think that it might be the final dig spot for the Treasure Hunt clue later on in the game

No, I have gotten The Treasure many times. The Final Dig Spot is near the barns

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Besides, you can get the treasure at any point in the game (as long as you have access to Orchard Farm) even if you don't have a single treasure clue. You just need prior knowledge about the dig spot.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Basically, there was meant to be something there, but the lazy developers didn't fix the TNG before sending it out.

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;339224 said:
Basically, there was meant to be something there

mmhmm, and other examples of this is: (god forbid i bring up this name again) The Singing Sword, Sandgoose, etc... These were all suppose to be in the game, but due too lazy developers like DarkenedSoul stated, they are not. (I don't think It was due to Fable being pushed to meet a required finished date, I have not heard anything about that, although, 90% of video games have been pushed ahead of schedule to meet deadlines).

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

pPLnOmE;339227 said:
mmhmm, and other examples of this is: (god forbid i bring up this name again) The Singing Sword, Sandgoose, etc... These were all suppose to be in the game, but due too lazy developers like DarkenedSoul stated, they are not. (I don't think It was due to Fable being pushed to meet a required finished date, I have not heard anything about that, although, 90% of video games have been pushed ahead of schedule to meet deadlines).
No, The Singing Sword, Sandgoose, Pregnant wife etc. wasn't because they were lazy at all, it's because they didn't have time. But a TNG is a five minute change that they overlooked.