• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Other Heroes and relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coolmist

Other Heroes and relationships

Thay reallly need to add more heroes in the game its like only 5 peaple have graduated from the heroes guild lol plus i wanna marry a female hero not some some no body of the street plus i would aslo like to take my wife out of town and fight badies together ah what a relationship then have a kid thats like got the power of u both but just need to train in how to use it ow yeah and that aslo need to make female heroes better looking becouse whisper and briar rose are ugly.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Other Heroes and realationships

They were going to have other heroes/villians in the game that competed with you for fame and did their own quests etc but it was removed when they were forced to push the release date forward.

C

Coolmist

ow man that sucks i think that would of made the game alot better

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Coolmist said:
ow man that sucks i think that would of made the game alot better

They didnt have a choice really, they were forced to get the game released and couldnt leave things in that werent properly tested or finished such as the AI used for that. They have announced that they have got ALOT of surprises for Fable 2 including things taken out last time around so maybe it will be reintroduced.

C

Coolmist

i reallt cant whaight till fable 2 comes out i think it will be a great game i really wana see some screen shots .

K

Kalindor

Coolmist said:
Thay reallly need to add more heroes in the game its like only 5 peaple have graduated from the heroes guild lol plus i wanna marry a female hero not some some no body of the street plus i would aslo like to take my wife out of town and fight badies together ah what a relationship then have a kid thats like got the power of u both but just need to train in how to use it ow yeah and that aslo need to make female heroes better looking becouse whisper and briar rose are ugly.

I married a hero chick in Fable or more like a hero in training I got her at the hero guild and she was wearing training robes

C

Coolmist

Kalindor said:
I married a hero chick in Fable or more like a hero in training I got her at the hero guild and she was wearing training robes

Yeah i have 2 but thay get on my nerves never even get to she her face plus my one talks like lady gray and always gets me expensive gifts.Plus she sucks i wana kill her but i cant becouse she is in bowerstone i wana have a wife that looks better well i do have 5 wifes but bowerstone got my favrite house exept from hook cost and snowspirevillage.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Coolmist said:
never even get to see her face plus my one talks like lady gray and always gets me expensive gifts. Plus she sucks

They are 3 pros not cons in my eyes :p ;)

K

Kalindor

Coolmist said:
Yeah i have 2 but thay get on my nerves never even get to she her face plus my one talks like lady gray and always gets me expensive gifts.

Mine sounds like lady gray too but I don't care. Plus you can't screw lady gray anyways I treid like a thousands times it never works

C

Coolmist

Kalindor said:
Mine sounds like lady gray too but I don't care. Plus you can't screw lady gray anyways I treid like a thousands times it never works

U can screw her my charcter on fable normal one screwed her all the time you have to give loads of expensive gifts thats all ow and she has to be in here bedroom.
peps say that you cant screw her but i know for a fact you can. :wub:

JBL

Saber
Reaction score
Re: Other Heroes and relationships

Coolmist said:

No they're not...they just uh...have a unique look to them...uh..yeah.

I think it would be great if you could get caught having multiple wives. I'd be funny as hell to watch.

Merged Two Posts - Dark Drakan

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

I think it would be great if you could get caught having multiple wives. I'd be funny as hell to watch.

L

Liberator

JBL said:
No they're not...they just uh...have a unique look to them...uh..yeah.

Merged Two Posts - Dark Drakan

Heh...it'd probably be like the situation where the hero (as a child) helps the lady in Oakvale find her cheating husband. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And personally I found Lady Grey to be one of the easiest wives to get into bed...just change into your skivvies, get close to the canopy bed, and wait. Soon enough, she'll indicate that she and you ought to "relax...on the bed." It helps if you've got an Attractiveness level of about +100.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, how in the world does someone marry one of the Heroines-in-Training? I tried to...had a house, a wedding ring, and a Heroine who apparently was "in love" with me, but when I gave the ring to her, she kept on saying that we needed a house to live in.

C

Crazyarms

When she says you need a house to live in, make her follow you to a town that you own a house and then ask her to marry you.

L

Liberator

Crazyarms said:
When she says you need a house to live in, make her follow you to a town that you own a house and then ask her to marry you.

Which leads to the question, how do you get someone (other than a mercenary) to follow you out of a town? I've tried using the "Follow" expression before, to which the person I'm talking to says, "Sure, I'll come with you," but then when I leave the town for the wilderness, the person who was "following" me is nowhere to be seen.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Liberator said:
Which leads to the question, how do you get someone (other than a mercenary) to follow you out of a town? I've tried using the "Follow" expression before, to which the person I'm talking to says, "Sure, I'll come with you," but then when I leave the town for the wilderness, the person who was "following" me is nowhere to be seen.

I think it depends on your good/evil meter and attractiveness/scariness meter.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Whenever I marry Lady Grey she always stays outside even at night....*sigh*

BTW, how in the world does someone marry one of the Heroines-in-Training? I tried to...had a house, a wedding ring, and a Heroine who apparently was "in love" with me, but when I gave the ring to her, she kept on saying that we needed a house to live in.

Get her to follow you to a town and then give her the ring.:thumbsup:

Liberator said:

Are you teleporting out of town... because if you are thats why. You have to walk out of town.;)

Merged Three Posts - Dark Drakan

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Get her to follow you to a town and then give her the ring.:thumbsup:

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Liberator said:

Are you teleporting out of town... because if you are thats why. You have to walk out of town.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.