• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Owning the 2 Temples...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JaMeS137

Owning the 2 Temples...?

I read in one of these threads about owning the temple of light and the temple of shadows. How do you buy/own them??

D

deathtomacbeth

Re: Owning the 2 Temples...?

didn't know you could, haha.
Uhh...i'd try to figure it out, but I'm at work right now...
so...
This post is useless

Just like this guy --->:w00t:

X

xWOLF7

Theres a sign on them like any other property.

But I think you have to beat the game.

C

c0rrupth3r0

hey...i own both, but on different files. But first, just in case u did, if u did the "oakvale massacre" or "defender of the light" missions, u cant own both bc u destroyed 1. Ok well for both, u need 2 have gotten bac from the spire after totally owning the commadant and then as far as i know, they shud both b up 4 sale (temple of light has like a whole nother temple afterwards which u can buy but not the place where u donate) so g/l man =]

D

deathtomacbeth

Is it Oakfield?
Or oakvale...

C

c0rrupth3r0

oak FIELD
oakvale is now wraithmasrhs...whats left of oakvale at least lol...nothing 2 do there besdies fite a banshee n run an errand 4 reaver...i h8 him.

C

c0rrupth3r0

ok update on owning both in 1 file. on a recent thread, it says u hafta save the temple of light bi doing the quest, u cnt own both, u either save the temple of lite and doing so the temple of shadows gets destroyed or, u can do oakfield massacre hense shutting down the temple of light. if u dnt do either the temple of lite gets overrun bi shadow worshippers and dies lol =]

K

kaoticdarkness5

c0rrupth3r0;224273 said:
ok update on owning both in 1 file. on a recent thread, it says u hafta save the temple of light bi doing the quest, u cnt own both, u either save the temple of lite and doing so the temple of shadows gets destroyed or, u can do oakfield massacre hense shutting down the temple of light. if u dnt do either the temple of lite gets overrun bi shadow worshippers and dies lol =]

thanks alot ive been looking for 3 hours on how to buy the tos cus i own the temple of light on my first

jj4beth

Reaction score

im evil, and completely useless

T

TheTedBean

i have temple of light and there only cool foor the rent but without that there useless

D

DanF2F

i own temple of da shadows y own the temple of da lite ?hahahahaha lol i mean u get to eat chicks hahahahaha chicks for crist sake CHICKS and u can turn people INTO chicken also if u own the temple of the shadows. so ye screw u guys im goin home

Status
Not open for further replies.