• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PC travel problems please help

PAinKILLa1077

Reaction score
My first hero save has no problems at all but every time I make a second hero I can not travel to other area's in multi player, if I even try I get the message "waiting for other player" or "can not fast travel until you complete current quest".

I have tried just about everything I even deleted/remade my second save about 8 or more times and turn off the ability for others to join until I had finished the library quest where you get you hero sword, hammer, pistol and rifle but nothing seems to work.

As I said at beginning my first hero save works fine I have had no issues with it what so every. BTW I brought this game on disc and not the steam download version if that makes any difference.

PAinKILLa1077

Reaction score
Regretting buying this game now I think I should of looked at this forum and the lists of unfixed bugs before I did.

PAinKILLa1077

Reaction score
Could I bring this game back I have made my 10th hero & still getting this annoying bug & been unable to complete co op the game of even do one missions co op because of it.