• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Personal Achievements

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Personal Achievements

Anything in the game you're proud of doing, something like a challenge you set up for yourself?

For example, being totally aligned as a Strength Hero, no Skill or Will. Or a Will Hero, no Strength or Skill. Or maybe trying to stay Neutral the whole game? Or trying to be Evil the whole game? Or Good? Anything really!

Here's mine...
Never Die - Yeah I finally found out why I sucked. I never upgraded... well I upgraded every so often, purchased potions and r. phials I didn't die once.

Destro23

Reaction score
Re: Personal Achievements

getting all items leaning towards good pure choices, all locations and interactions, all possible spouses being upperclass and expensive (100k renown from personal side achievement before I even get to the Spire). Lucien can kill them all overnight. After Lucien kills the first family I try to rebuild, although I max out all house furniture and economies(scroll down) I've never gotten all possible 69 spouses.

ECONOMY:
Bloodstone 5/5: Many Sales, 5 Star Items
Bower Market 5/5: Many Sales, 5 Star Items
Bower Lake 4/5: Easy to fill with traveling trader spouses = 11 Spouses
Brightwood 4/5: Blah = 2 spouses
Bower Cem 2/5: Blah = 1 Spouse
Bower Old Town 4/5: This is as high as the economy here can get.
Rookridge 4/5: Blah
Knothole Island 5/5: You just have to stay on the Island to keep the Economy on full blast, This is the best place to be to watch other economies as local economy indicators are sometimes up or down when you're in the region.
Westcliff 4/5: This is not a 5 Star Region for potions, food or anything..
Oakfield 4/5: I finally got this economy up to 4 stars.... Don't ask me how.
Fairfax 2/5: THAT'S RIGHT! This one reads as 2 stars when I'm away from it... My world economy is Tip top shape and this place says blah? Why, I don't know. Visit it and it goes back to 5, so ignore it.

Once an economy is 1 star, you have no place to go but up... and everything is cheap. 2 Stars and you have less than the normal would but it'll probably go up to 3, this is the base line. Having a town at 3 means none of the buildings will be downgraded by the economy. 4 stars means your economy is in second gear, new items become available and buildings get temporary added value making their rent output slightly higher. To stimulate the economy:

A: Buy lots of items and/or buildings
B: Lower taxes on businesses and all residence will appreciate it. Especially the bar. You can see this effect when you collect rent, watch the heart number people have. If it is something like 11, you're giving away much of your possible profit, if its just 1 or 2 hearts then it will still add up in the long run of the game.
C: Furnish Everything, I do this when I own everything and get to the Bloodstone Furniture shop, tell the owner to follow you upstairs, buy her out of 5 star stuff and sleep for 7 days, do this until you have something like 500 pieces of 5 star furniture

D: Once you have a 4 Star Economy turn the taxes back on. NO ADDED AMOUNT. Just the base 0% value. The economy will shortly after turn to a 5 or a 3 Star. If it's a 3, you need to make everyone happy and like you more.

E: Choose Sacrifice, it is like economical steroids. Also build statues in the 5 locations with solid expressions. I used the same King suit and expression and I noticed when I traveled the world the king suit with the hero pose that I used was most unproductive, So I think you have to use a variety of clothing and statues for the expressions;

Bowerstone Old Town: Knight Armor Hero Pose
Fairfax Garden: King Dancing
Westcliff: Spire Guard Arm Pump
Oakfield: Monk Worshiping
Brightwood: Mage Burping
Bloodstone: Chicken Farting

tjbyrum1

Reaction score

Sweet.

Economies are complicated to me.

byakuyakuchki

Reaction score

Awesome now I know how to make the world of Albion a better place.

orion

soldier of the fallen
Reaction score

make my own weapon of pure awesomeness

tjbyrum1

Reaction score

I got Bowerstone to 5 stars finally.

It went back to 4, but at least I know how to do it now.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

I made my character look like a demented clown pirate.
Most of my characters were usually the same outfits, this one was different.

tjbyrum1

Reaction score

I have yet to buy all houses.

Working on getting Bowerstone. After I purchase it all, I will raise the economy up, then leave it for good.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Getting all books.

po1s3n

Banshee killer
Reaction score

full stats dog :D

Reaction score

pure evil act i crashed the entire ecanomic market caused everyone to hate me this ment no store had any stock and couldnt restock all major citys and towns had 0 stars first time was unintensonal

Bluedrake

Reaction score

Getting every house in the world with all 5 star furniture. It takes forever!

I actually counted them. Here's the tally (without Knothole Island):

Closets: 59

Dining tables: 43

Comfy chairs: 74 (!!)

Bedside tables: 52

Double beds: 51

Child's beds: 39

Drawers: 69

Dressers: 44

Bookcases: 77 (!!!)

Stoves: 42

Sinks: 48

Cupboards: 51

Whoever came up with the idea of having stores keeping only 1 of each item deserves a beating!

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

Eh, only goal I really set was with the Crucible. Get 8 of 8 Perfect Rounds the first time through. Wasn't as satisfying as I had thought it would be. Plus I got distracted watching the tails of my Highroller's coat flap back and forth... on a statue of myself.

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

My personal achievements was to go through the whole game without leveling up...I did it in Fable TLC and so I thought...why not here?!? but then I realized I needed dodging and blocking and flourish and all sorts of stuff >_> but I was successful in the end only got the "essentials" and beat the game with no toughness and physic and no accuracy and speed and only shock as my will power X) yep it was awesome!

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score

I goal I want to achieve would be to have 10,000 Hollow men kills. I'm at 2000-ish right now! :D