• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Personal Sanctuary Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikki

Reaction score
Soo I've looked everywhere and to reach the key in your sanctuary treasury you need 5 mil gold.. well I have that much already and I still can't reach the key, it's about half way to the key, can anybody help?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
you need about 6 million gold to reach the key...just wait until you get it from rent/shop income or do the money glitch cheat if you're desperate.

Vikki

Reaction score
i'm at 7.5 million now and still no result..

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
really? hmmm get to 10 million and see if that makes a diference. if you still have a problem..hmmm i don't know...glitch maybe?

Vikki

Reaction score
I just went to my castle treasury and when I take money out the pile in my sanctuary seems to get bigger.. I lowered it to 5 million but I'm still out of reach but by a lot less

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Well, you should only need 5 million gold; any more and your game has a glitch problem. Sometimes that happens where you get more of something than you had before, but the game didn't update your stock (or gold pile in this case). If it stays too low then all I can say is that's really annoying.

Faedil

Reaction score
have you tried exiting the game and reloading it? you should have only needed 5mil to get the key, so you are experiencing some sort of glitch. many things can be fixed by going to the xbox dashboard and reloading the game.

MisterKittie

Reaction score
try transfering money between your sanctuary and the treasury for your kingdom. Happened to me at one point when i ahd about 7mil and the pile in my sanctuary was not high enough. after a few money transfers back and forth it eventualy fixed itself and balanced out properly. give it a shot?

Vikki

Reaction score
thanks mister kittie, i worked that out a couple days ago :p the pile was high enough when i had 5 million in my hand for some reason..

MisterKittie

Reaction score
awsome haha glad everything worked out :p was the trouble worth it, haha get anything good? ;)

Vikki

Reaction score
I got reavers gun and the tattoos :)

TheGreenAlloy

Reaction score
Of course you needed them on hand you silly goose, that is why there are two respectable money rooms (or fields, if you're scrooge). =)

MisterKittie

Reaction score
haha sounds good :p i opened the chest on 2 seperate characters and all i got was the chicken bane both times :O lol hate that chest now

Status
Not open for further replies.