• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Petition for tearing on fable III

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
internet petitions: a fantastic way to show how adamant you are about a cause while simultaneously not actually doing anything about it.
OP, you should proceed by:
1. learning to write in complete sentences and
2. going and complaining to lionhead directly

i'm certainly not on the debugging team, are you?

Liquid

Reaction score
I now you can't help me, i only research people for complain this.

Michael0100101

Reaction score
I believe the screen tearing hes referring to is the background when you spin your camera in circles really fast. You will see the background tear. This would bother me if fable was an fps, but is not, and I never spin around, so I dont care.

perdohdoh

o.O
Reaction score
^^^because he doesnt always drink beer, but whe he does, he prefers "dos Equis"

just couldnt resist man.

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
I agree and think we should give them a chance for a little while then start slagging them off :D But the game is keeping me immursed in its fantastic plot so im not bothered :cool:

Tylendel

Reaction score
We are seeing "tearing" because fable has sync OFF .. The game has such poor fps, that if sync were on, fps woukd be even worse. So I think they chose better fps vs tearing

Eavath

Reaction score
I feel bad for the people having problems. I've yet to run into tearing (that i've seen), lag, I might have low FPS, but I don't notice that kinda stuff really unless it's under say 10-15, or crashing. I've yet to see any glitches and I haven't done coop yet cause my bridge to the internet is being stupid x_x

Amended : I did run into lag once, but I was fighting like 15 Hollowmen and my camera ran into some fogs / a cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.