• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pic of Highrollers coat

L

Enforcer
Reaction score
Pic of Highrollers coat

Hey, I just wanted to see a pic of Highrollers coat in color, so if you anyone has that itl be ossim. Oh yeah, and The pistol that Reaver is red dragon? I dunno

J

Jedimindtrixxx

Re: Pic of Highrollers coat

reaver's pistol is the Dragonstomper .48 but you cant get it, only the red dragon. and id like to see what highrollers looks like too plz

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Oh I see

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

It's Blue with a yellow trim

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

You can always go to like.. Google? Or Maybe this website i once found before.. its called..

something banshee hahaha to do with fable.. GOOGLE IT!

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Best image i could find online so far
fortunestoweritem3thumbnail.jpg

here is another shot, it's a bit bit for the posts though
http://lhfuture.com/images/screenshots/fable2/dad_1280.jpg

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Cool. No wonder everyone wants it.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

it looks good in the pub games, but in game its kinda lame i think. its got a bunch of stupid **** and scrolls attatched to it, but its not cool like garths coat. and yeah reavers gun is dragonstomper. red dragon belonged to the preivious "best marksman in albion". and then he challenged reaver to a duel and reavers responce was to shoot him in the head. :p PWNED! at first i though reaver was a total douch but im actually starting to like him. he is funny. "oh, admiring my weapon are you? dragonstomper .48, only 6 where ever made you know. for 6 lucky people. well, they werent that lucky, iv killed 4 of them so far."

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;237907 said:
it looks good in the pub games, but in game its kinda lame i think. its got a bunch of stupid **** and scrolls attatched to it, but its not cool like garths coat. and yeah reavers gun is dragonstomper. red dragon belonged to the preivious "best marksman in albion". and then he challenged reaver to a duel and reavers responce was to shoot him in the head. :p PWNED! at first i though reaver was a total douch but im actually starting to like him. he is funny. "oh, admiring my weapon are you? dragonstomper .48, only 6 where ever made you know. for 6 lucky people. well, they werent that lucky, iv killed 4 of them so far."
Reaver really is a bit of a selfish arrogant twat, but you can't help but laugh at his rants, and the way he runs is just so, well, gay. he's definitely less irritating than hammer, and far less boring than garth, and far more entertaining than both of them put together, which i guess makes him my favourite by default. I thought it was funny that he shot the sculptor and the painter, but he pi$$ed me off a bit when he shot Barnum. sorry, getting off topic.
I didn't thnk much of the Highroller's Coat at first, but I dyed it black, and it actually looks pretty sweet, when you wear it with the Noble's Shirt/Pants, Explorers shoes, also dyed black, and topped of with Charlie's Hat

A

Arfboy6

the coat looks really cool.Now its obvious why everyone wants it:)

S

Striken7

Meh, I've got it but don't wear it. I prefer the Highwayman Coat.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

So you can only get it from the pub games? Damn..Ganna have to start trading. :lol:

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Yea, only pub games, thanks for the pic btw, and yea it looks OSSIM, but what are the attractiveness stats? Anyone know?

T

thebeastlyboy15

That coat is so cool. I'm asking my friend for one tomorrow!

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

thebeastlyboy15;238183 said:
That coat is so cool. I'm asking my friend for one tomorrow!
oops, wrong quote.
Yea, only pub games, thanks for the pic btw, and yea it looks OSSIM, but what are the attractiveness stats? Anyone know?
i can only assume it's something like +5 Attractiveness, +5 Poshness. I can check it later to find out for sure

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

"i can only assume it's something like +5 Attractiveness, +5 Poshness. I can check it later to find out for sure"

thanks

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Oh poshness is like I dunno Higher-classnes... hmm

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

i checked the stats for the coat, sorry to say, but, no poshness. i repeat, no poshness. only +5 attractiveness