• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
hi im looking for pics in fable 3 can anyone help me pls i will give gold and or dragontomper 48

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
ben pagie reaver eilles major swift and 2 more i cant spell them

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
You get Reaver's portrait by beating the high score on the Wheel of Misfortune mini-game twice. The Wheel of Misfortune is part of the Understone DLC. I don't know if the portrait is tradeable so you might be able to buy it off someone, though if it is I'll bet there are plenty of people willing to give you one.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
Unholy King: I managed to get a major swift at the mortar game. After beating it a few times over 2000 points, i managed to get it as so will you.
Necromancer: Thank you for helping the community and welcoming me on this site. You're Awesome :)
cd would u mind helping me

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
I will help you get it unholy king. I would be glad to. I would have to join your world and hope that i can play. The host may be the only one that can play it but i will tell you what. I got another profile and can get it on that one and gift it to you brother:)
thanks CD i own u 1 and revers 1 aswell pls

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
If you have Understone DLC I can help you get it, I'm very good at the mini-games.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
yah i have im no good with dlc mini games if ur on now we can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.