• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

piemaster

O

olemn97

piemaster

In a small house in Oakvale a boy fell off a tree. But luckily a merchant that recently came brought along a cart of pie. So the boy didn't die. But this has absolutely nothing to do with my story. My story begins in the Heroes Guild. An apprentice there named Donald Mcclogyerarteries was one of the worst students there. He was lazy and slow and could not hit a stational dummy in 5 tries. So when he graduated(which kinda took forever) he didn't really have much to do. The quests were too hard for him and so he wandered the streets of Bowerstone. It was there where he found out what his destiny was. It was a pie eating contest. Gladly Donald entered. The roads were lined up with spectators and in their view was a bunch of tense fat people. When the contest started the contestants dived their face into the pies. You know how if ur blind ur hearing gets better? Well it was like that for Donald. His eating skills were amazing! He won and was known all over Albion and some parts of Jamaica. Now on quests he challenged bandits, guards,balverines, etc. to a pie eating contest. I'm not sure how this helped 'cause i wasnt paying much attention. But he got thru and finished a bunch of his quests. But an evil hero who was known for killing Jack of Blades had this thing with pies...he didn't like it. It didnt replenish his health fast enough and all the pies he got had this big slice cut out. So in his reign over Albion and some parts of Jamaica he restricted pies! But Donald rebelled against him and tried to get followers. No one cared much about pies so he ended up dying. But he was avenged when the Europeans started to journey all over the world and eventually they found Albion. They killed the so called hero and Albion was now known as some country that we dont know about. The reason that it isnt it our history books is cause its government conspiracy or something. THE END

i know its not that great i just did it cuz i was bored :/

O

olemn97

Re: piemaster

thx kinda was worried sum1 might say it sux and give me bad rep and all.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Don't worry - only staff can give out bad rep and even then it's only for something you do that's wrong. Each person is different in their creative styles and any criticism you may receive would be in order to help you improve, not to discourage you from keeping going.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;46349 said:
Don't worry - only staff can give out bad rep and even then it's only for something you do that's wrong. Each person is different in their creative styles and any criticism you may receive would be in order to help you improve, not to discourage you from keeping going.

Unless the system has changed im sure members can give bad rep aswel :unsure:

Only Staff can give warnings but i was sure members could negative rep people.

I agree with the fact we wouldnt want to discourage people from keeping going though.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Albion is the ancient name for Great Britain.

H

Hexadecimal

Dark Drakan;46355 said:
Unless the system has changed im sure members can give bad rep aswel :unsure:

Only Staff can give warnings but i was sure members could negative rep people.

... think that got changed about a month or so ago... we lowly members can only give out positive rep now...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;46360 said:
... think that got changed about a month or so ago... we lowly members can only give out positive rep now...

Well you learn something new everyday :unsure:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I personally think it's a good thing.
I was on other forums and I kept continually getting bad rep because apparently someone didnt agree with my views, I hadn't even said anything mean or negative...Oh well.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;46366 said:
Well you learn something new everyday :unsure:
Hehe...sorry about that - I did post in this thread that staff members have the prerogative to dish out negative rep...:ninja:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;46425 said:
Hehe...sorry about that - I did post in this thread that staff members have the prerogative to dish out negative rep...:ninja:

So you did, not exactly on a lit up billboard but its there alright :rolleyes:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Haha - well you did close the thread so I assumed you would have read it first :p

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

well thank god we had you here to enlighten us on the history of this country we don't care about!
+rep