• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiff

Reaction score
Pies!

'Ello all! I am embarking on a grand quest to hand out free pies to all players I come across. Unfortunately, it is a rather long and tedious process to collect enough pies for such a venture. That is why I look to you lot on this forum to help supply me with delicious, succulent pies. I will pay 100 gold for every pie (three stars and up) brought to me. Admittedly, this isn't much of a moneymaking venture for most, but it is for the purpose of spreading joy in the form of fatty, baked goodness. I can usually be found around the Bowerstone Town Square. My gamertag is Swiff99.

Help spread the love. For the children. And the kittens.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Re: Pies!

Alright. I don't eat pies in fable, so, You'll be up to your eyes in pie eventually.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Nice idea! Very friendly of you. If I happen across some pies I'll hunt you down!

Swiff

Reaction score

Hmm, I hadn't thought about this before, but I just realized that this thread is the only place where one can make such posts as "I LIKE PIE!!!11!!!1" without it being considered spam. How droll.

Status
Not open for further replies.