• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PLAYABLE!!!!

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score
PLAYABLE!!!!

I know i made like 3 or forums very recently but again i think this defiantly deserves a new thread

So my week has been 20 days long. You a-go tired fe see me face! Working without a day off, late, every night. The diet of Fish&Chips and Chinese or Pizza is getting to me. The work is done, sort of. Not really, but most of it is. What a march this has been!

But that's not the point.

What is the point? Oh yeah! E3, next week. A lot is going to be happening. You'll just have to wait and see what exactly, but if any of you say "this wasn't worth it" I will chase you and burn down your house. Sic.

Tomorrow I'm getting on a plane together with Peter and a couple of other people to make our way to Los Angeles and E3, showing Fable 2 and YES the game will be playable on the floor. Pretty scary but cool nonetheless.

Wow I'm tired.

Aren't we all?

http://community.lionhead.com/blogs/fable_2_development/archive/2008/07/11/2960795.aspx

Ok so Sam said the fable 2 will be playable at E3, i have been waiting for new videos of combat and graphics, This is great news, i mean playable on the floor for the people

I wish i could go and hear all of the info live and see everything live

Also Sam said a lot is going to be happening, I just can not wait! there will be a flood of info on here after E3

Thanks Sam for the update

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score
Re: PLAYABLE!!!!

:w00t: Awesome! Can't wait for E3, it's gonna be great. +rep for posting this!

K

kooger

?? what does that mean?? fable 2 is playable at e3?? *?does that mean if your at e3 you can play fable 2?

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

kooger;187150 said:
?? what does that mean?? fable 2 is playable at e3?? *?does that mean if your at e3 you can play fable 2?

Don't think just anyone can play, but PM will probably let other game makers play and probably Pm will play a little, I will always want to see more in-game content, weapons, armor, graphics, and maybe they will show some magic while playing

Overall it basically means be EXCITED and it is going to be AMAZING

K

kooger

all i need to know now is

1.) when the pub games are going to be avalible

2.) when can i play fable2.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Yes, yes it will, and so many will be sad that they cannot go. For only those who are of a distinct company or group can enter the doors. I for one, will use ancient Ninja skillz to take the appearance of someone really famous, and this time well-liked too (I still have bruises from the moshing) and sneak into E3 and taste it's gloriousness. Perhaps I might even witness the events of an active Gnerd herd. Won't that be intellectually stimulating!

Ishrin

Oakvale Drunkard
Reaction score

Seigfreid;187153 said:
Yes, yes it will, and so many will be sad that they cannot go. For only those who are of a distinct company or group can enter the doors. I for one, will use ancient Ninja skillz to take the appearance of someone really famous, and this time well-liked too (I still have bruises from the moshing) and sneak into E3 and taste it's gloriousness. Perhaps I might even witness the events of an active Gnerd herd. Won't that be intellectually stimulating!

Eerrrmmm....Uhh....Yeaaahhh.....I wish for the best for you and your "Ninja Skillz" :ninja:. (Inches quietly to the nearest exit o_O...jk)

As for me I'll ask sweet baby Jesus to guide me on my path to Fable 2 righteousness and tell me as soon as I can watch the e3 at home.:D

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I'm only frontin'. I have no ninja skillz seeing as I am...a pirate! Yarr!

Anywho...I'll just have me buddy sneak me in his back pack. I just hope he doesn't leave me on the counter for his girlfriend this time. I had to tear my way out for air.

(First one who gets that reference is rewarded a Shiny Axe of Reppie. Though chances are no one will.)

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

i have heard/seen that somewhere it rings bell in my head oh... wat is it (this is going to keep me up all night...)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Poor Sam, living off of pizza and take out. I bet he's excited. He's so lucky, getting to go there.:)

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

I think i would work as hard as i could if i could work at lionhead studios and live off of pizza

F

Father of Skorm

for some reason i get the words 'family guy' seigfreid, but i may just have been up all night again...

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Seigfreid;187162 said:
I'm only frontin'. I have no ninja skillz seeing as I am...a pirate! Yarr!

Anywho...I'll just have me buddy sneak me in his back pack. I just hope he doesn't leave me on the counter for his girlfriend this time. I had to tear my way out for air.

(First one who gets that reference is rewarded a Shiny Axe of Reppie. Though chances are no one will.)
Is it a pirates, monkey, maybe? Tell us what it is, soon. I keep looking.:)

Sam left today for California. Yay, Sam.