• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Please help - desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gelert

Please help - desperate

Hi !

Can anyone help please ?

I genuinely bought a new Fable : TLC yesterday from a GameStation shop in Wales. It was the last they had in stock. I tried to install it today, for my son, but realised that the product key is missing from the DVD -case. I went back to the shop this morning, but they definitely have no more in stock. All the chap said was that I must EmailMicrosoft for assistance. I tried to do this, but I'm asked for the product key before I can access any help. Trouble is that's my problem.

Is my only option to buy another one online, or another shop ? It was for my son's birthday, so I'm pretty miffed.

Thanks.

Gelert.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Please help - desperate

There is not to much you can do about missing CD keys except try and see if anyone he knows has the game and doesnt play it anymore and are willing to give you their CD Key. Or take the game back get refund and get it elsewhere.

G

Gelert

Thanks Dark Drakan. I dreaded as much. One thing good has happened, though. I telephoned the shop again just to ask if they'd be having any more in. Good thing I did, because the chap took my name and said he's try and get one sent from another Gamestation store in another town for me. I can, then, exchange it.

Thanks, again, for replying in any case.

Gelert.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

No problem sorry nothing else could have been done and i hope you get the issue resolved soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.