• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Please Help. Game is Stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingblade

Reaction score
I'm currently in the Sewers of Bowerstone when you first meet Paige, the leader of the restistance. i wandered off when Walter and her started talking. (looking for chests and keys) and when i caught up to them in what seems to be her room, with the giant map table, the game just stopped progressing.

Walter and my dog are just staring at one of the locked doors and not moving. i can run around the room, my guide path keeps lighting up and pointing at the table, i picked up the gold on the desks and stole her slippers from the table. i can go into Xbox Live and go on other people's games and follow them too. ive changed my appearance and my dog's breed. already tried turning it off and restarting the Xbox.

Any suggestions short of starting over a brand new game?

Wingblade

Reaction score
im going to try installing the game on my Xbox and see if it does something

Wingblade

Reaction score
that didnt work at all. anyone have an idea?

Dentie

Reaction score
I think startng a brand new game is the best option im sorry.

Oh and next time dont triple post plz ;)

Meilf

Reaction score
I'm sorry dude but it seems that's all you can do. Could try calling customer service, if Lionhead has that. I believe the quest that follows that is "Earn 100 guild seals" or something along those lines, so go do all the miniquests and maybe it'll fix itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.