• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PLEASE READ!!! Possible Comic Tournament Event

Would You Enter The Comic Tournament?

• Total voters

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score
Re: PLEASE READ!!! Possible Comic Tournament Event

Voted.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Alright here we go, start voting now guys! ;)

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

voted.

so, i would make a character, and that character would be put against another character. so then people vote as to who they think would win?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;269230 said:
voted.

so, i would make a character, and that character would be put against another character. so then people vote as to who they think would win?

Not quite as eloquently as you put it, but yes that is what the general outline is.

EDIT: NO, That is not what happens. You create a character who you will use as the main character in the comics you create in battle. (Read what happens in a battle on the first page)

After the battle is over, the members vote to on who they think made the better comic.

Dentie

Reaction score

YEAH i voted yes

that makes 7

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

:lol: I'm the only one who voted no. I barely have enough time to do signatures, and keep up on the forum. Let alone participate in a comic tournament. I can't even find the time to draw pictures for my Deviantart. :lol: Maybe..MAYBE if I get really bored. Otherwise I can't do it. sorry Droded. :( :lol:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;269310 said:
I'm the only one who voted no. I barely have enough time to do signatures, and keep up on the forum. Let alone participate in a comic tournament. I can't even find the time to draw pictures for my Deviantart. Maybe..MAYBE if I get really bored. Otherwise I can't do it. sorry Droded. :( :lol:

Oh, don't worry about it! It's less competition.
indiffheya.gif

Maybe next time yeah?^_^

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Oooh, that`s a tough choice... I tneed some tie to think this over.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Im afraid i'm going to have to talk back my vote sorry, atm iv got laods on my plate sorry :( keep my vote though coz if things die down ill participate it may be while til this thing starts up so i may get lucky

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

I'd be interested in this considering I am indeed an artist. This could be quite funny.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Ruuku The Kid;269430 said:
Im afraid i'm going to have to talk back my vote sorry, atm iv got laods on my plate sorry :( keep my vote though coz if things die down ill participate it may be while til this thing starts up so i may get lucky

Don't worry Ruuku, I'm sure by the time this actually starts you'll have a lot less to worry about.

Even if it "Starts" tomorrow, there will still be1-3 weeks for people to enter their created characters so you'll have plenty of time!:lol:

Rotid keep in mind the above statement too, if your thinking about stuff you'd be doing otherwise.
indiffheya.gif

LobotomizedLOVE said:
I'd be interested in this considering I am indeed an artist. This could be quite funny.

Great, the more the merrier!^_^

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

iv got a few ideas in mind, but here is my first character.

BEHOLD!

the angry old man!
angryoldman.jpg

complete with comb over, extra thick glasses, stinky feet, cane, and news paper to hit people with!

J

Jiin

im in.

here's my warrior

f992932b98.jpg

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Haha easy on the cussing. ^.^

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

ok, so does one persons character fight the other persons character in each comic, or do you both just make a comic and the votes decide what comic is better? like, i make a comic of my character doing something, the other person makes a comic of their character doing something, then votes decide what comic is better? so its a comic competition? sorry i still dont quite get it......

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;269660 said:
ok, so does one persons character fight the other persons character in each comic, or do you both just make a comic and the votes decide what comic is better? like, i make a comic of my character doing something, the other person makes a comic of their character doing something, then votes decide what comic is better? so its a comic competition? sorry i still dont quite get it......

It's a "Battle". Let's say you were against me with your Old man, and I had Sir Slaughter.

If you started, you'd create a comic as to why our characters are in the same comic together, and either have your character start a fight with mine or just make something funny happen.

I would then make a comic with my character either fighting back or also doing something funny.

Then you would make a comic with your character either fighting back or doing something funny.

Then I would make the final comic, finishing the fight in one way or another. (E.g. I "Win" the fight because I get him kicked out of Bingo night at the Senior Centre)

Each player has 2 days to complete one comic.

Understand now?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Jiin;269619 said:
im in.

here's my warrior

f992932b98.jpg

Nice selection, but that's SuperJerk from Cyanide and Happiness. They have to be original characters, but you can make them similar to popular characters if you want. ^_^

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

indiffheya.gif

Holy **** thats AwesomE

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

droded;269682 said:
It's a "Battle". Let's say you were against me with your Old man, and I had Sir Slaughter.

If you started, you'd create a comic as to why our characters are in the same comic together, and either have your character start a fight with mine or just make something funny happen.

I would then make a comic with my character either fighting back or also doing something funny.

Then you would make a comic with your character either fighting back or doing something funny.

Then I would make the final comic, finishing the fight in one way or another. (E.g. I "Win" the fight because I get him kicked out of Bingo night at the Senior Centre)

Each player has 2 days to complete one comic.

Understand now?

yeah i think i got it now. :thumbsup:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Oh wow, we've hit the 1000 views milestone.:lol:

Sadly, only one more person has voted, and it was for no.