• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PM says everything level 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

unholy scissors

Reaction score
PM says everything level 5

I was watching an interview and PM says everything will able to go to level 5. Now does that mean a sword will stop morphing when it hits level 5 or will it's stats max out and it keeps changing? I really hope the weapons keep changing I like the morph system from what I've seen so I'd like it to keep changing. I'll try to find the video and put it up. ( also first thread so don't yell at the noob if it's been put up before :blush:)

Sanguinus

Angelus Mortis
Reaction score
Re: PM says everything level 5

idk but don't they say that like when you trade the weapon continues morphing
so does that mean it wouldn't if it was five stars

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

Would really need to see which interview you were watching to give a proper answer, and even then, everything Molyneux says should be taken with a grain of salt.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score

Probably the same concept as being fully evil or good, like if you have a sword for slaying Balverines, it would reach 100% Balverine-slaying morph and go no further. But there seems to be so many different morphs that it seems our weapon will constantly be changing, which will get annoying.. -_-

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

handsdown65;431117 said:
Probably the same concept as being fully evil or good, like if you have a sword for slaying Balverines, it would reach 100% Balverine-slaying morph and go no further. But there seems to be so many different morphs that it seems our weapon will constantly be changing, which will get annoying.. -_-

To be fair, I've not yet seen a weapon morph that looked bad. I don't think we'll be disappointed, and even if we are, it shouldn't take long to morph the weapon again! :p

Knifeboy

Reaction score

I really think we should have the option of pausing the weapons morphs. That way we get to keep our favourite look/use.

Status
Not open for further replies.