• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Possible Fable III UK Release Date and Game Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Possible Fable III UK Release Date and Game Cost

Ah, the Microsoft factor! All this talk about how Lionhead is going to make Fable 3 made me forget all about Microsoft. :lol:

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

October?! :( I can't wait that long!

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

thats quite the find. I hope its realeased WW. That way Us Canadians ( eh.) can get some gold old fashioned rpg of the century game time on. Seriously when i bought fable in 2005, it was amazing. When tlc came out, i almost died. I loved everything, although i was disappointed to find the sword of aeons weapon damage went down, i loved archons battle armour, the other demon doors, great quests, and overall gameplay. I remember fable 2 quite recently because i got the game in april, on my birthday. And It was amazing too. I worked a lot harder for gold until i figured out the real estate cheat. But i look back, i have always started out with a crappy file, then the next ones turn out perfect. And the first day of owning the game is amazing. Everything is new and unexpected. And you spend hours, with junk food and a coffee can to **** in just trying to figure out how to complete the game ( wasnt serious about the coffee can) but man i am looking forward to fable 3 to be just as good as the other 2 games.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;356327 said:
^ because while lionhead may create the game, it is distributed by microsoft.
microsoft is based in the US...you can figure out the rest :)

Strange that games like Halo 3 and Halo: ODST were released on the same date in UK and US then (there are a couple more but they were first two that came to mind). It came out here on a Tues/Wed to match the US release (Media releases are usually on a Friday here) & they too were published by Microsoft.

Dentie

Reaction score

Tyloric;356099 said:
That would be stupid if it ended up being true. >_>
The Amercian market is so much larger, it makes no sense.

somebody is angry uk gets it first :p

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;356645 said:
Strange that games like Halo 3 and Halo: ODST were released on the same date in UK and US then (there are a couple more but they were first two that came to mind). It came out here on a Tues/Wed to match the US release (Media releases are usually on a Friday here) & they too were published by Microsoft.

yeah. out of all the english speaking countries that, for the most part, dominate xbox live... england makes up at least half of their market. to microsoft, or any other distributer, the uk gets equal if not more priority it seems.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Unfair :( US needs it first!

TehZomgFactor

Reaction score
AUSSEH

baaaaaw I'm in austrailia baaaaaaw
so i have no clue
i wouldn't mind getting it second