• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Possible spoiler > Um, where do I check quests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiceJesus

Reaction score
POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Where do I go to check what quest I am on?
Highlight below asterisks for spoiler part of the question.

The game is trying to get me to buy the mercinary tattoo and beard but I'm female... I'm confused? Why do I have to spend my money on the beard if I'll never use it?

Overan

Reaction score
Let me guess, Trying to meet Sabine, you need it to fullfill your disguise. I know it seems odd.

BatusBrad

Reaction score
Access the Sanctuary Map and Press Y (XBox360).

Reaction score
As said above, go to the map and press Y. look at the map key controls at the bottom right of the screen, and you can scroll throuhgh your quest. and as for the tat and beard, you have to use them for just a few.after you get inside the camp with your full bandit outfit and tat and beard you can change.

RiceJesus

Reaction score
Let me guess, Trying to meet Sabine, you need it to fullfill your disguise. I know it seems odd.
Yeah I went ahead with it but it was really frustrating.. they figured out who I was right away anyways, and I lost 500 gold. Grrr.

Thank you.

RiceJesus

Reaction score
As said above, go to the map and press Y. look at the map key controls at the bottom right of the screen, and you can scroll throuhgh your quest. and as for the tat and beard, you have to use them for just a few.after you get inside the camp with your full bandit outfit and tat and beard you can change.

Thanks! Was hard for me to figure out how to change clothes and makeup too, as my tv screen is old and bubble shaped. A lot of the screen is morphed for me. :(

Reaction score
Thanks! Was hard for me to figure out how to change clothes and makeup too, as my tv screen is old and bubble shaped. A lot of the screen is morphed for me. :(
When i first played it took me a minute to kno that i couldd just easily hit the bumper buttons and scroll threw everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.