• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pre-order Weapons: UNTRADEABLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Pre-order Weapons: UNTRADEABLE.

The Tyrant Lord;432306 said:
Think about it. Did not having the Wreckager and the Championship weapons affect your FII experience?

Didn't change a thing for me. While I would like the Wreckager, Ehh...

Kazmir

Reaction score

thats funny how he made a ff reference and everyone knew exactly what hes talking about. I dont know about ff but my bro play it. But its simple to understand what dude sayin.

Lynne

Reaction score

They may not have made the game, but it's the stores who demand exclusivity. Also: Grim: Stop complaining about being poor and get a job....or find a cheaper hobby.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Lynne;432363 said:
They may not have made the game, but it's the stores who demand exclusivity. Also: Grim: Stop complaining about being poor and get a job....or find a cheaper hobby.

You know what? I wanted to say something so badly to this but I decided against it because I'm not going to let someone like you get me banned. You're not even worth spitting on let alone getting in trouble for.

Secondly, it's the company's decision whether to give in to these exclusive deals or not. I should also mention that Australia apparently has the opportunity to get all three pre-order bonuses. I don't see them giving that same opportunity to the rest of us.

POOP;432324 said:
Who's to say what's "real"? It's not your job to tell people what's worth collecting and what's not. I enjoy collecting STD's, for example. Do some people think that's wrong? Yes. But it doesn't matter, because it's what I enjoy.

While this is most likely a joke post, most of it is very solid and an excellent rebuttal to people who can't seem to get it through their thick heads that not everyone is the same.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;432385 said:
Secondly, it's the company's decision whether to give in to these exclusive deals or not. I should also mention that Australia apparently has the opportunity to get all three pre-order bonuses. I don't see them giving that same opportunity to the rest of us.

Grim, I'm being very serious here. So could you please tell me why the **** do you have to ***** about everything?

Lionhead is a company. Companies seeks profit. Exclusive deals mean profit.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;432390 said:
Grim, I'm being very serious here. So could you please tell me why the **** do you have to ***** about everything?

Lionhead is a company. Companies seeks profit. Exclusive deals mean profit.

Then explain why Australia has the chance to get all three.

Oh wait, you can't.

I have a right to complain or as you so eloquently put it "*****". If you don't like it, ignore my posts. No one is forcing you to read them.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;432395 said:
Then explain why Australia has the chance to get all three.

Oh wait, you can't.

I have a right to complain or as you so eloquently put it "*****". If you don't like it, ignore my posts. No one is forcing you to read them.

I can. It means more profit. Countries don't mean ****

As I said, I was serious with that question. So tell me, why do you "complain" so much?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;432397 said:
I can. It means more profit. Countries don't mean ****

As I said, I was serious with that question. So tell me, why do you "complain" so much?

Uh, again, it doesn't make sense if only ONE country has the opportunity to get all three and the others get screwed over. It's even more hilarious considering one of said countries that gets screwed over is the same place where the game is made.

Because there's a lot to complain about. Why else? If I don't do it, someone else will.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;432398 said:
Uh, again, it doesn't make sense if only ONE country has the opportunity to get all three and the others get screwed over. It's even more hilarious considering one of said countries that gets screwed over is the same place where the game is made.

Because there's a lot to complain about. Why else? If I don't do it, someone else will.

That's not up to Lionhead, it's up to the companies that bought the exclusivity.

You could still try to lower it down tho.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I am sorta with Grim on this one from what I have read, I am a hoarder sometimes, I want everything that can be gained in a game, I even go to the extent sometimes of collecting hundreds, or thousands of useless items, just to have them, or pile them.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Firis;432401 said:
I am sorta with Grim on this one from what I have read, I am a Klepto sometimes, I want everything that can be gained in a game, I even go to the extent sometimes of collecting hundreds, or thousands of useless items, just to have them, or pile them.
Oh, me too. I've got every item there is to have at Fable 1, TLC and II. And yet, I don't complain about a business doing, well, business.

Sanguinus

Angelus Mortis
Reaction score

its only a few WEAK weapons you don't need to rage quit if u don't get them

and dont play games if you cant handle the possibility of not getting everything

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

GrimWhim;432395 said:
Then explain why Australia has the chance to get all
Because we are better than you?

Kazmir

Reaction score

extra items arent that important to me tho. It has to be like something that is just 100% what i want. Like a robe with a hood loll sounds basic but i hope its in fable 3.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Sanguinus;432409 said:
its only a few WEAK weapons you don't need to rage quit if u don't get them

and dont play games if you cant handle the possibility of not getting everything

Rage quit? I'm afraid there's no "rage quitting" around here.

Mmm, yes, that's a perfect solution. Me not playing games will solve all the problems that plague modern games and their companies.

The Tyrant Lord;432400 said:
That's not up to Lionhead, it's up to the companies that bought the exclusivity.

You could still try to lower it down tho.

It still boils down to Lionhead being the cause of the problem. How much do you honestly believe they were paid to come up with those three weapons?

I think not. After all, this forum moves slower than a half-eaten snail going up a hill. I like to think I'm doing it a favor by occasionally providing something worth talking about.

The Tyrant Lord;432404 said:
Oh, me too. I've got every item there is to have at Fable 1, TLC and II. And yet, I don't complain about a business doing, well, business.

I sincerely doubt that. If you've never been angered or upset because a business did something to benefit their business than I might just be a flying hippopotamus.

Status
Not open for further replies.