• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Precautionary Plans

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: Precautionary Plans

ScareCrowReturn;323088 said:
I'd probably say I'd do this, But i probably wouldn't.. I'd find the rapist dude, And not hurt him one bit, but i'd find the ones that he loves and do some cynical and sinister thing to them. Which will make him feel even worse because they didnt do anything and its all his fault.
Iie, I think a rapist's mentality wouldn't allow them to develop a lot of close bonds except for maybe with a victim so it'd be hard trying to emotionally torture them. And even if you did succeed in that, could it not provoke the rapist to retaliate?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;323097 said:
I'd never ever do that, angry as I may be. This other person related to the offender have done me no ill whatsoever. Also, it wouldn't feel as good as doing something to the actual offender himself, personally.

Yeah i know, thats why i sad I Probably wouldn't. But I get Angry really easily and just let myself get consumed by it. Its terrible, I hate it.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i'd call in my blood connection and have them hunted down. i'd let my connection take care of the humiliating details

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;323118 said:
Yeah i know, thats why i sad I Probably wouldn't. But I get Angry really easily and just let myself get consumed by it. Its terrible, I hate it.

I'd still think you'd go after the offender, per instinct. So I wouldn't worry too much about it.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;323123 said:
I'd still think you'd go after the offender, per instinct. So I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Oh Yeah, Deffinetly, Unless they've put him behind bars and it was impossible for me too. Then i'd just hire some big black guy to make him drop his soap in the showers. :D

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Well, if someone close to me got raped and I knew where to find the rapist, nothing else would matter than to put him through twice the misery he put her through.

I'd break every bone I could and i don't care how, even if I have to rip out the piping from under the sink I would. After he's mortally wounded I'd probably just cut off his dick and stamp on his face until I break his skull open.

X

Xeon

Chemical castration, actually I think that could be fun to try, just for a day or two

N

Nekaku

Horrible... That is just horrible... I don't want to try..

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

You say things like this now, but I doubt many of you would actually do anything like that in a real situation. But, I guess it makes you sound "hardcore". :lol:

N

Nekaku

Skotekal;323216 said:
You say things like this now, but I doubt many of you would actually do anything like that in a real situation. But, I guess it makes you sound "hardcore". :lol:

I said Precautionary Plans. Plans can't go on innaction. What you plan to do and actually do, can be totally different.

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Track down the rapist, face bludgeon him using a fire extinguisher, and finally crush his skull brutally after repeated blows?

Yes, this thread reminds me of Irreversible. Stars Monica Bellucci. Horrible film. :(

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Nekaku;323036 said:
The "Sexual Awkwardness" Thread, when talking about rape, got me thinking on what I'd do if someone tried to rape my Girlfriend. And I came to the conclusion that I'd Break their limbs and cut off their genitalia and through them into a river.

If Someone that close to you got raped, what would you set off to do?
And then you'd go to prison - which helps no one. I'd go with what's previously been said - your girlfriend should be your priority, not revenge.
Nekaku;323048 said:
No, I'm not. And if it has, she's one hell of person if she can hide it. Especially from me.
It's remarkable how many people you can keep something like rape from. In fact, it's possible to keep it from everyone if need be. In fact, many people keep that sort of thing to themselves forever - not saying it's healthy, but for many it's the only way they can cope. Particularly when their attack is not reported for whatever reason.
Well... Guess I'd have to agree... I'd rather make her feel better... Though don't you think she'd be happy to be avenged if it were to happen?
I doubt it - you'll find that the majority of rape victims are not interested in revenge, they are interested in making it all go away and not having to think about it anymore. They want life to get back to normal, to forget, to fill up their time with so many other things that they don't get an opportunity to relive the situation again and again. The thought of having to face your attacker and the events of the attack itself can be overwhelming and more than can be handled.

N

Nekaku

Okay... Agreed with most of post...

I'd hope that she hadn't gone through it...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Naturally - who wouldn't? Just know that when someone does finally speak out about rape, it has taken almost everything they have within them just to bring it up and the fear of being rejected, disbelieved or abandoned is very real. The (mistaken) notion that by keeping quiet your relationship need never suffer the consequences of such an act is what compels a lot of victims to remain silent - because once you mention it, it's hard to forget about it. For both parties. And it does change the relationship - it really does - sometimes for the better but sometimes for the worse. The victim feels that everything ends up being about the rape one way or another and could feel suffocated by their partner trying to "protect" them all the time and the partner could feel completely useless in their perceived inability to protect their loved one, prevent the rape from evening happening in the first place and administer some good old fashioned vengeance on the victim's behalf.

N

Nekaku

I'm lost... I just can't respond... Well, I will definantly keep this in mind.

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

My ex, Stella got raped early last month and I did my best to comfort her though she was distant and even though we loved each other she just couldn't be involved with anyone at the time so we broke up. I still do my best to comfort her and be a good friend. I still love her and hopefully one of these days she's in a place where she can be with someone again, whether it's me or not. I really just want her to be happy and somehow forget as much as she can about that day. I definitely would never hurt her rapist. If I did I'm sure it'd only hurt Stella even more... I just hope he can get help and that regrets what he did. When it happened I really never even cared about who did it. I only cared about her well being. I know I should hate him but i don't. I can't hate anyone. It's just not in me. I hate what he did but... What you've all gotta remember is, if someone hurts your or one of your loved ones, hurting them makes you no better. :(

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Aw man, sorry to hear that. Both for her sake and the way it affected your relationship....

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

Tsuyu;324993 said:
Aw man, sorry to hear that. Both for her sake and the way it affected your relationship....

I just wish she could forget and be in ignorant bliss the rest of her life.
Our relationship means absolutely nothing compared to that. :hmm:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

I wish I could believe in that. The "Turn the other cheek" attitude, but alas I can't. If someone hurt anyone I care about, I'd be sure to make them regret it.

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

Eh... I used to be a kinda violent person. I could justify anything by saying all that mattered was that I asked forgiveness from God. I'm Agnostic now and it's funny cause I wouldn't hurt a fly. I'm even a vegetarian. Weird I know but it's true.