• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Predetermined Sex ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Valance

Voice of the Agency
Reaction score
Re: Predetermined Sex ???

I think this means basically certain choices you made, are going to manifest in different ways in the new game world. For instance the Bowerstone Old Town will still reflect whether or not you chose to gave the warrants to Derek or Arfur.

At least that's my guess. The character from Fable 2 will most likely be dead. T_T

Jack3131

Reaction score

Yeah that will probably be explain in the into or in the game cuz clearly ur family is still not in control after 2. Maybe it will be like u were passed on to a family so that it seem that you were not ur fable 2 's son/ daughter?Which depending on ur choices in fable 2 coulkd be in bad or good Bowerstone Old Town.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Wasbored;341890 said:
but wait what if your character is gay o_O

Adoption.

Lord Valance;343326 said:
I think this means basically certain choices you made, are going to manifest in different ways in the new game world. For instance the Bowerstone Old Town will still reflect whether or not you chose to gave the warrants to Derek or Arfur.

That's what I'm thinking too.

Lord Valance;343326 said:
The character from Fable 2 will most likely be dead. T_T

I didn't think it would be like that at first (because I thought that your Fable 2 save needed to be read to determine what Sparrow looked like in Fable 3), but now that it says why it's reading your Fable 2 save, I think Sparrow being dead in Fable 3 is more plausible.

Forever_Entity

Reaction score

or Theresa has a Vision of the Future and you choose your sex and that then and then your fable 3 char has a child that is the one in Theresa's vision and Hammer trains Strngth Garath Will and Reaver Skll.

Forever_Entity

Reaction score

or Theresa has a Vision of the Future and you choose your sex and that then and then your fable 3 char has a child that is the one in Theresa's vision and Hammer trains Strngth Garath Will and Reaver Skll.

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Forever_Entity;345507 said:

Oh no, Reaver is not going anywhere near my kid!

Cain

Reaction score

Ok don't double post. And this thread died a week ago don't be a thread necromancer, let it die.

skorm respawned

Reaction score

What happens if you dont have a Fable 2 save?? your kind of screwed to be honest you should have the option to be a troll :D :p

Cain

Reaction score

skorm respawned;346278 said:
What happens if you dont have a Fable 2 save?? your kind of screwed to be honest you should have the option to be a troll :D :p

Have you even read any of our posts? We said that its most liekly that you don't need the fable 2 save. And one more thing:

LET

THE

THREAD

DIE

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

Personally, I don't understand why people are always being told to let threads die. Granted, the one guy did double post, and the last guy had a legitimate question (even if he didn't read through the whole thread and see the question had been answered.).

Just because you are bored with it, doesn't mean someone new who has come in is. Things like that post ^ are why it took me so long to start posting on here. Sometimes in these forums, the old schoolers go around marking their territory and make newbs feel unwelcome.

Everyone always blasts about not starting new threads, but if someone finds an old thread about the topic they want to discuss, they get hounded for bringing it back up. What's a new member supposed to do? Speak only when spoken to?

Cain

Reaction score

Mandaly;346305 said:
Personally, I don't understand why people are always being told to let threads die. Granted, the one guy did double post, and the last guy had a legitimate question (even if he didn't read through the whole thread and see the question had been answered.).

Just because you are bored with it, doesn't mean someone knew who has come in is. Things like that post ^ are why it took me so long to start posting on here. Sometimes in these forums, the old schoolers go around marking their territory and make newbs feel unwelcome.

Everyone always blasts about not starting new threads, but if someone finds an old thread about the topic they want to discuss, they get hounded for bringing it back up. What's a new member supposed to do? Speak only when spoken to?

Actually we only get annoyed at them if they post a question that has been answered over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. We get angry if the thread they post hasn't been posted in for week or more. By let the thread die I mean don't post in it. Read it all you want and maybe if you have a idea or point that hasn't been said you might be allowed to post in it. And whats the point of posting if you haven't read the thread. Its common sense to read the whole thing or at least some of it.

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

The White Knight;346306 said:
Actually we only get annoyed at them if they post a question that has been answered over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. We get angry if the thread they post hasn't been posted in for week or more. By let the thread die I mean don't post in it. Read it all you want and maybe if you have a idea or point that hasn't been said you might be allowed to post in it. And whats the point of posting if you haven't read the thread. Its common sense to read the whole thing or at least some of it.

I understood perfectly that you meant for people to not post in a thread. Who are you to say someone can't post in a thread because it hasn't been posted in for a week or more?

Read it all you want and maybe if you have a idea or point that hasn't been said you might be allowed to post in it.

Do you not understand what you are saying? You are proving my original point. Should I pm you every time I want to comment in a thread to be sure you or someone else approves first?

I understand what you are saying, some people do ask redundant questions and some people do drag up old topics just to be annoying...but as far as I can tell, and correct me if I am wrong, you are not a moderator here and no one has appointed you the master of what threads can be posted in and which threads can not be.

I won't comment anymore, because I don't want to cause trouble...I just wanted to speak my mind.

Psychosis

Reaction score

The White Knight;346306 said:

I don't mean to be spitefully ageist here, but is it any of your business - as a thirteen year old boy - who gets to post in which thread? Don't be so damn self righteous. You do not own the forums.

Cain

Reaction score

Its obvious you two have never read the forum rules. If a thread hasn't been posted in for a week then it means that either the discussion/question has been answered or is over and so there is no point in posting. Somebody then posting in it, especially if the post has nothing to do with the thread or is just a repeat of what everybody else has said then it counts as thread necro or bumping. Thats what the guy I was telling not to thread necro did.

I don't dictate what threads can be posted in or what you should post. I am just saying what the rules are. And by "you might be allowed to post" was if it was valid and made a contribution the discussion then we will say nothing about it except to not thread necro again.

And guess how many moderators there are:

thats all there is and so as a member of the forum, if somebody is breaking the rules(on purpose or not) I just tell them the rules so they don't do it again. that way there aren't 10 THEREZA IZ EVIL threads on the first page. I am not saying what you can or cannot post in I am just telling the rules. So it is my buisness. I may not be a moderator but I don't want the forums to be filled with spam or bumped threads just as much as them. So when somebody breaks the rules I tell them not to do it again. Any member whos been here a while will tell you not to post in a old thread. I am one of them. Whatever you say in respond to this, your wrong coz I am not trying to be self righteous or be the owner of the forum or anything like that, I am making sure that members don't repeatedly breakt the rules by accident. Of course you might be right and so I could stop.

And what does me being 13 have to do with anything?

(also sorry about the big text, something went wrong with the size thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.