• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Preview] [WIP] Fable Restoration Project

T

Tanro

[Preview] [WIP] Fable Restoration Project

Here is the first screenshot to add to fable things that were taken out or just not included.

As well as things you can only get one of. Ya know like blueberry pie. Why is there only one blueberry pie? Maybe its because you need the pie to catch the sandgoose I dunno.

But, I am making it available in shop stock. As well as the repeater style crossbows and the bombs. A few other things.

I also plan on making it so that you can also aquire other hero's weapons. Such as Whisper's staff, Maze's Staff, Thunder's Sword. Nostro's Sword. The bandit kings sword etc. I Know there may allready be mods for some of this stuff but I would like to do it!

Anyways here!

blueberrypie.jpg

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: [Preview] [WIP] Fable Restoration Project

the bandit king swords don't work. The have no damage.

Z

Zingo

Maybe he could rip the 3D model and just make a completely new weapon using the model/texture?

Anyway, this seem to be a good idea. I'll be following this!

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

cant you just change the amount of damage it does using FE?

T

Tanro

Zingo;158397 said:
Maybe he could rip the 3D model and just make a completely new weapon using the model/texture?

Anyway, this seem to be a good idea. I'll be following this!

That is actually what I had planned on doing. :)

EDIT:
Unfortunately the shopkeeper's stock is saved in your save game file.
If I add these items that aren't currently there you will have to start a new profile to see them. However if use Bluetooth's Customizeable scripted shopkeeper to add new vendors you can see them. I was wondering which people would rather have?

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

also, the CShopDef doesn't like being an fmp ;)

you'd have to send them game files for shops

T

Tanro

That sucks. I guess I could make an installer.

A

Azrooh

Tanro;158390 said:
Here is the first screenshot to add to fable things that were taken out or just not included.

As well as things you can only get one of. Ya know like blueberry pie. Why is there only one blueberry pie? Maybe its because you need the pie to catch the sandgoose I dunno.

But, I am making it available in shop stock. As well as the repeater style crossbows and the bombs. A few other things.

I also plan on making it so that you can also aquire other hero's weapons. Such as Whisper's staff, Maze's Staff, Thunder's Sword. Nostro's Sword. The bandit kings sword etc. I Know there may allready be mods for some of this stuff but I would like to do it!

Anyways here!

blueberrypie.jpg

Bombs in shops are a biiig no-no. They either crash the game or don't do their desired affect. (Amnesia bomb is just a weak enflame bomb when spawned in a shop, but when spawned in a chest it makes enemies walk in circles for a little bit.)