• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prince of Persia for the Wii!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: Prince of Persia for the Wii!

I like Prince of Persia but the 2 thrones was abit of a let down for me....but I guess it would be cool doing those stealhe/speed attacks with the comtroller and using it when your the dark prince as his daggertail...

L

Loki

Crap I wish I could see it but my parental block is on it xD It reveals nudity claims the website. God I thought I destroyed this stupid thing too. Oh well back on topic. I never played the 2nd Prince of Persia game. I only got halfway through the first one. Although I've always been wanting to beat them all. But seeing as how the wii is going interactive this game will definately rox some sox. I'll have to google it and check another website =P

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

If they put a block on it you could figure out the password or just do what I did and press ramdom buttons really fast...then unblock it and put in a new password.

L

Loki

I'm just going to tell my parents to give me the password. They only put it on here for my little brother. But seeing as how the wii is virtual-ish with the controler does that mean that you will be able to use it as your sword or what? Or will it end up like the DS and practically abandon the virtual part.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
I like Prince of Persia but the 2 thrones was abit of a let down for me....but I guess it would be cool doing those stealhe/speed attacks with the comtroller and using it when your the dark prince as his daggertail...
^
^
^
Well that's what I think

Status
Not open for further replies.