• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

prison in fable series

Status
Not open for further replies.

unholy scissors

Reaction score
prison in fable series

if it's been posted before sorry. I tried searching for this. In fable 1 you get caught trying to rescue your mom and then jack throws you in prison untill you escape. In fable 2 you have to go to the spire to save garth and get stuck in the spire. So in a way it's like the prison from fable 1. In fable 3 I think you may get close to overthrowning logan and he will throw you in the dungeon. I also think you will have to make choices in the dungeon (if it happens at all) that will effect your followers. I heard PM say that as king you can put people in the dungeon so mabye it could happen. What do you guys think about this. (sorry if this bad I made it using my phone)

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Re: prison in fable series

I don't think that in Fable 3 we will have the usual time skip as in the other Fable games. Most probably if there will be any time skip then it will probably happen when the hero arrives in aurora for the first time.

Lynne

Reaction score

I could have sworn there was somewhere that said there wasn't a time skip. I'd have to search for the source.

Kazmir

Reaction score

ummmm what about going to jail if you break the law and get knocked down?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Lynne;433024 said:
I could have sworn there was somewhere that said there wasn't a time skip. I'd have to search for the source.

There isn't. The story of Fable III progresses much more rapidly year-wise.

FableAddict

Reaction score

Kazmir;433102 said:
ummmm what about going to jail if you break the law and get knocked down?

Getting sent to jail when you get knocked down, i cant see that happening, and getting sent to jail when you break the law sounds more like Elder Scrolls.
There should be a prison for criminals if your a good ruler or inocent people if your an evil ruler ;) .

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Easily the most ridiculous part of Fable 2 (loved it in Fable 1 though). Especially when your enthusiastic, playful, 20 year old doggreets you at the end.

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score

FableAddict;433111 said:
Getting sent to jail when you get knocked down, i cant see that happening, and getting sent to jail when you break the law sounds more like Elder Scrolls.
There should be a prison for criminals if your a good ruler or inocent people if your an evil ruler ;) .

Oblivion's okay, but I prefer Fable's system, just leave and wait five minutes and then return rather than having to go to jail.

I've probably taken out at least a hundred guards in Oblivion just to get their armor.

Bluedrake

Reaction score

Arseface;433120 said:
Easily the most ridiculous part of Fable 2 (loved it in Fable 1 though). Especially when your enthusiastic, playful, 20 year old doggreets you at the end.

Yeah, that was a little difficult to take in stride. Not to mention the kids growing up in 10 minutes after the spire...

Status
Not open for further replies.