• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Problem installing Fable: The Lost Chapters.

J

jaeded

Problem installing Fable: The Lost Chapters.

My problem isn't when the game is running. It wont install. On my SO's computer it wont recognize that there is a disk in the drive. He's running windows XP. On my computer which is running windows vista, it says the product key isn't valid. It was purchased new and had never been installed on a previous computer before. I don't know what to do, I just want the game to be installed so he can play the game he paid for. I read the product key and the number I typed SEVERAL Times, and it is an exact match but it wont take it. Are we the only ones with this problem? It doesnt seem to me like a VISTA problem. The problem is with the product key that was included with the game when it was purchased brand new. But what can be done if the product key is just bad?

lavenderbolt

Reaction score
Re: Problem installing Fable: The Lost Chapters.

if that's the problem with product key and you have purchased for it, you have the right to look for another key on internet, try those keys to see the real problem

J

jaeded

Re: Problem installing Fable: The Lost Chapters.

I'm wary of doing such a thing anyway. It was purchased months ago and I told my SO when it did not install on his computer to return it but he refused. Now it's too late I think even to exchange it for another copy. What do you mean by lionhead? Sorry.