• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

problem with chest on road to rule

redlustx

Reaction score
Hey All..So I hadnt noticed that i missed some chests that opened two gauntlets ( force push and swords) because i got the achievement for opening all of them. Well I have an open game so i had random people that would play with me every once in a while. THOSE two chest were opened by a random person, now I CANT open them and DONT have the gauntlets.:/ I have no idea what to do. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

thanks!!

Woonser

sparrow
Reaction score
start new windows hotmail account on your xbox start new hero and import all the crap you got in the game then start and dont go on live till you opend them all

redlustx

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. Doing what you wrote I would have to play on a new gamertag..so any progress I make or achievements I earn wouldn't go to my gamertag correct?

This is a ridiculous glitch...if a 2nd player opens one of my chests on the road to rule then I should be able to reopen it or also receive what he has!! I tried going into another account that plays fable 3 on my xbox and opening a chest and it states that I already opened it. So that wont work either. This sucks :x