• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Problems with the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mr_tw

Problems with the game

This is my first time here, and i'm looking for some help with an issue i'm having, just after I finished the arena quest (Killing all the fun creatures, then Whisper) i have been unable to use my "interact" key (tab for me) i tried changing it to a different key, but that never changed anything, it still won't work, so now i can't open doors or talk to people and everyone is red for some reason as well, like EVERYONE and it's annoying i cant get new quest cards or anything, has anyone else had this problem? does anyone know what to do to fix it? thanks, if you need more info just ask and i'll do my best

S

Skorm_Knight

Re: Problems with the game

It might have something to do with a feature called stick keys. Press shift 5 times, and then click on settings. Make sure that Tab isn't one of the stick keys.

M

mr_tw

well i did try changing they key to "L" and that never helped anything, and I can't bring up the sticky keys by pressing shift 5 times, i disabled that, is there another way to access it?

S

Skorm_Knight

mr_tw said:
well i did try changing they key to "L" and that never helped anything, and I can't bring up the sticky keys by pressing shift 5 times, i disabled that, is there another way to access it?
go to control panel--->hardware----> keyboard and look for it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm_Knight said:
go to control panel--->hardware----> keyboard and look for it.

Yeah, i would have thought that would work unless its the game (savefile) thats somehow been corrupted but thats unlikely.

M

mr_tw

strange solution, i tried restarting the game that did nothiong, but after a restart of the computer it worked perfectly, thanks everyone for your input

K

keekos

Well, with that problem buy a new keyboard... or if that doesnt work sell your old pc then just buy an xbox360 and wait for fable 2!!!

K

>Knives<

juz take sticky keys feature off ur comp thats what i did so i can press shift netime i want and not wrry about it

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

keekos said:
Well, with that problem buy a new keyboard... or if that doesnt work sell your old pc then just buy an xbox360 and wait for fable 2!!!

Bit of an expensive way to sort out your problems :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.