• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prom Photos

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Prom Photos

http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc71/Dermacious/Prom/

The guy with the dodgy hair is my twin brother, and I wasn't smiling cause A. I don't smile much unless I force it and B. I don't get on with my mum or brother often :p

Prom was kinda disappointing, it was more of a disco/rave. I'm too introvert to like those sorts of things so I sat in the lobby with a couple of friends and watched Family Guy on a big Tv. I thought it was gonna be like a formal banquet or something, since it was strictly a black-tie event. How naive :hmm:

Feel free to post any pictures from your proms, or post pictures from my album in reference to a comment ^_^

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Prom Photos

Well actually i was just going to say nice photos :) lol
I didnt go to prom.. I went to homecomming and i had a bad experience So prom was not on my list to go.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Looking very dapper and handsome there Charlie, your mum must be very proud of the two of you.

Here's a classic from my prom:

20s-391x511.jpg

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Havik;401218 said:
Well actually i was just going to say nice photos :) lol
I didnt go to prom.. I went to homecomming and i had a bad experience So prom was not on my list to go.
Ah unlucky :(
droded;401220 said:
Looking very dapper and handsome there Charlie, your mum must be very proud of the two of you.

Here's a classic from my prom:

20s-391x511.jpg
Haha droded, I bet you invented the Charleston.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Pimpin.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Prom...mine was pretty fun. The second half anyway. The first half of my junior prom was one of the most terrible and awkward experiences of my life (so far). I wanted to shoot myself. I was the only one out of my group of friends without a date (which, honestly, isn't that unusual). I was forced to follow around several couples for much longer than I'd like. I felt like the most pathetic, useless piece of sh*t on the planet. Luckily, my friend Ryan and his girlfriend were very welcoming. They had been going out for over a year, so there wasn't any of that new relationship passion that kept them locked away in a corner making out for hours at a time. It was chill. Still, that didn't fix what was about to make things a whole lot worse.

A little bit later, I was standing around talking to another friend of mine, and I see my friend Jake and his date talking to this girl who was in my psychology class. Now, before I continue, I should tell you that Jake's talked about hooking me up with chicks before, and I've told him on countless occasions that I never want him to do that in any way, shape, or form because it just makes me feel pathetic (I'm sure you can see where this is going). Then, all of a sudden, I see that girl (Stephanie) walking toward me. My initial thought was "Oh f*ck," because I knew exactly what Jake had done. She got over to me and asked me to dance. I said I knew Jake had sent her over to me, we exchanged a few words, and she finally just said, "Well are you just gonna reject me?" FFFFUUUUUUUU-- What can I say to that? I just sighed, said no, and gave Jake a death stare as I walked to the dance floor with Stephanie. Now, me, I don't dance. I don't like to dance. I've never liked to dance. I never will like to dance. I don't know how to dance. I've never known how to dance. Will I ever learn how to dance? The smart money says no. Basically, all I could do was tell her that I didn't know how to dance, so she kind of guided me through it and taught me. Now, because of the kind of person she was, she wasn't about to think any less of me because of this, and she was happy to help. However, my pathetic-o meter was pushing 12 on a scale of one to 10. It was awful.

After that, I did feel a little more comfortable dancing, and I found this chick that I know who also didn't have a date, so I asked her to go dance. We danced, we chilled, we grabbed a bite to eat, it was fun.

Oh, I'm sorry, was this supposed to be about Shirosaki's prom? :noexpression:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Nice tie.
Nice vest.
:thumbsup:

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Shirosaki;401207 said:
Feel free to post any pictures from your proms, or post pictures from my album in reference to a comment ^_^
lookin' spiffy there! which one of those blonde girls was your date?
also, in picture #35 i thought your hair was green for a moment before realizing it was the bush.

my first prom (first high school had a junior/senior mixer) went sour. it was on a saturday and my date was catholic. she got picked up halfway through because she had church the next day. god she was cute, though.
n1391041226_30213379_3900.jpg

my second high school had a senior prom, so i went to that as well since i was asked. honestly, i barely knew the girl. i was a douchebag of a date too. spent the whole time dancing with friends and ****ing off their dates :lol:
oh well, didn't see any negative repercussions. this is one of my friends.
n1391041226_30466068_6469.jpg

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;401269 said:
lookin' spiffy there! which one of those blonde girls was your date?
also, in picture #35 i thought your hair was green for a moment before realizing it was the bush.
Thanks, you look good in a tux yourself too ^_^ Neither of them were my date although I was pretty much a free agent, I could've had one of about 6 different girls as my date but I'm a broody git and I'm still not really ready to put myself back on the market since splitting with my ex, as you might've seen in another thread, so I went solo.

My hair looks green probably because of the bush in the background surrounding my head :p
my first prom (first high school had a junior/senior mixer) went sour. it was on a saturday and my date was catholic. she got picked up halfway through because she had church the next day. god she was cute, though.
n1391041226_30213379_3900.jpg
You're right, she is cute, too bad she was a practicing Catholic haha.

Nephilae

Reaction score

Looking good, everyone :thumbsup: I like your hair, Shirosaki.

We don't have american proms here, although we had like a Christmas-prom-thingy. However, it wasn't very good. A local band was performing, and they were so loud! The only people listening were some huge guys standing in the front, everyone else tried to cover their ears because of the volume.. The rest of it was fun, though.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

I felt no need to go to my prom. 8D

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Me neither...
Wait, we don't even have it. Damn!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

This whole prom thing is a bit after my time, it would seem. In my day it was a crappy end of year disco to which no boys over the age of 16 were permitted to attend, no drinking and all packed up by 9pm. No short skirts, no revealing tops (basically anything shown below the neckline was considered obscene) and about a million chaperones in attending.

Needless to say I avoided my end-of-year disco and got drunk on Babycham in the park with my mates instead. Good times, good times...

EDIT: Lobotomized Love - you look very pretty in that dress. I can't carry that sort of thing off, sadly. I look like a horse in a girl costume when I wear anything that isn't baggy jeans and shapeless t-shirts. Having two kids has RUINED me... :(

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

JohnDoe;401710 said:
Ooooh, vampire. You may bite my neck anytime. :)

Haha, oh bby! :wub:
I get to go to something of a prom this summer in Florida at a Harry Potter convention (I'm a nerd and a born Slytherin, don't judge me!) so I'll make sure I take lots of pictures in my new gown. ;DD

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

John Doe beat me to the Vampiric Mistress jokes.