• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prostitutes of Fable III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauciian

Reaction score
I think they are the ones that are gonna be added. It says in the top left of the the pic "You should have seen the ones we weren't allowed to make."-meaning the ones in the pic are the ones they did make. Plus I've seen the woman in the bottom right in one of the new trailers(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFVR-ezEaNw)
and some of the outfits are in the villager maker.

Anyway...some of those are sort of creepy....well done Lionhead....you have successfully creeped me out...

As queenofdisco29 points out, I too believe these are examples of the ones that DID make it. lol

why do the mens "packages" be in such wierd underwhere i have no idea....
but the women look nice! :D

I totally LOL'd at the "money bag/shot" one. You gotta ask yourself... can he make change? ROFL

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
As queenofdisco29 points out, I too believe these are examples of the ones that DID make it. lol

I totally LOL'd at the "money bag/shot" one. You gotta ask yourself... can he make change? ROFL
that prostitue page o man i have a feeling canada and australia are gonna say hey thats to dirty ban lol
about the change he can keep it im not goin anywere near there

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Dude, why wouldn't they put them in? Those are epic prostitutes! Maybe not attractive, but humorous nonetheless!

Reaction score
hmm lets hope they bring back the secluded bordello (from fable 1) where all the whores can be whores in whorish pices if they wont accept your gold

Lauciian

Reaction score
hmm lets hope they bring back the secluded bordello (from fable 1) where all the whores can be whores in whorish pices if they wont accept your gold

Bloodstone was the only place I found prostitutes, in Fable 2. Or was I missing something? XD Although, even once you "cleaned up" the economy/community, they were still around. It's like, there's always going to be the one low down and sleazy place in the game. lol No matter what. Personally I hated being all goody-goody to the people, but you can't get a lot of crap from people, if they're running scared. lol Then again, what's wrong with chasing down a prostitute for some angry sex? <.<; lol Just kidding!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Prostitution is an ancient human occupation - nay - tradition.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
Dude, why wouldn't they put them in? Those are epic prostitutes! Maybe not attractive, but humorous nonetheless!

What are you talking about? Those guys where HAWT

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
where are all the good looking women at?...LH is losing it...

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
I shall now attempt to burn those images from my brain...

Epic though..

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
I shall now attempt to burn those images from my brain...

Epic though..
must burn faster
i wonder what towns have them im goin to hunt them all down and round them up and ship them to the aurora desert
making my towns look bad nope we have good lookin w***** in albion

Status
Not open for further replies.