• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about a quest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinVin

Reaction score
I just recieved the "Meet Elliot" quest, Lost lovers I think it is.
But The thing is, i'm about to go into a war and defeat logan's men.
What if I don't do the quest now, and face the darkness and do whatever before hand.
Will the quest still be there? Or will elliot die when the darkness comes around?
I'm asking this, because If elliot dies during the darkness if I choose to do the meet elliot quest or if I don't.
Then starting over the game for the fifth time woule be highly pointless.
Since i'm getting tired of doing the quests over again.
So please, tell me what would happen if I met elliot before the darkness came around.
Or If I don't do the quest and wait till the end of the game.
Will elliot still be awaiting me? Or will He die?
Or if he doesn't die, i'd probably have to wait 3 game days to do the quest finally..?
PLEASE RESPOND!!

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Do it as soon as you can. make sure there there are no civilian casualities in the end by having all the money in your treasury that the military needs. I'm saying do it as soon as you can because the quest will disappear.

VinVin

Reaction score
Do it as soon as you can. make sure there there are no civilian casualities in the end by having all the money in your treasury that the military needs. I'm saying do it as soon as you can because the quest will disappear.

Oh jebus.. ._. If you make alot of money then you'll have alot of civilians left.. ? I think

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
Oh jebus.. ._. If you make alot of money then you'll have alot of civilians left.. ? I think
If need be, I can send a plenty of money to cover for there lives, I'll be on tomorrow if you want the gold.

VinVin

Reaction score
If need be, I can send a plenty of money to cover for there lives, I'll be on tomorrow if you want the gold.

That's really nice of you, but I don't have live anymore. Sorry dearie I wish I could have live.. but eh..

Faedil

Reaction score
theoretically Elliot should still be there after the Darkness comes as long as you have $6.5 million dollars in the treasury to save every citizen. However, if you want to ensure you will have the ability to marry Elliot you should do that quest BEFORE you finish the main storyline as I am not sure how long the quest remains available.

I think Lionhead should give players the ability to send gifts to friends over LIVE without entering co-op mode. I've been trying to organize a time with a RL friend of mine to give him gold and trade for weapons but our schedules are so different its hard to be online together. Would be easier/nicer if I could just send it at my convenience and he could accept it whenever. If you had LIVE I could give you all $6.5 million you need no problem...Also, features of LIVE that relate to finishing achievements should be available to Silver members.

VinVin

Reaction score
theoretically Elliot should still be there after the Darkness comes as long as you have $6.5 million dollars in the treasury to save every citizen. However, if you want to ensure you will have the ability to marry Elliot you should do that quest BEFORE you finish the main storyline as I am not sure how long the quest remains available.

I think Lionhead should give players the ability to send gifts to friends over LIVE without entering co-op mode. I've been trying to organize a time with a RL friend of mine to give him gold and trade for weapons but our schedules are so different its hard to be online together. Would be easier/nicer if I could just send it at my convenience and he could accept it whenever. If you had LIVE I could give you all $6.5 million you need no problem...Also, features of LIVE that relate to finishing achievements should be available to Silver members.

I do not have xbox live anymore.. and i'm struggling to get all the money.. all my jobs are gone and I have to rely on gifts people give me and the court money ...

captainsavvy

Reaction score
I do not have xbox live anymore.. and i'm struggling to get all the money.. all my jobs are gone and I have to rely on gifts people give me and the court money ...

I made every bit of money I have by buying all the houses and shops in Albion.
By the time it came to fight the darkness, I had enough gold in my treasury to save the kingdom twice over (and I chose every single good option in the 'weight of the world' section). Yes you'll have to fork out the money for the properties initially and have to wait for each rent payment, but it really is the easiest way to make money (next to having it gifted to you).
Sadly, it meant that the implied gravity to making good decisions vs saving the population was almost meaningless :(

Status
Not open for further replies.