• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about Age/Spire Quest (SPoiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Selejx

Question about Age/Spire Quest (SPoiler)

Okay from what I've been hearing from everyone, there's this part in the main story quest after you go to the Spire quest in which ten years passes. Many have complained that their wives/husbands have left them and that their kids don't seem to really acknowledge them. Is there any other things that change during this time frame as if this is the case, I'm going to hold off getting married until after I return from the Spire.

M

McFroger3

Re: Question about Age/Spire Quest (SPoiler)

i had 2 wives and 1 kid, my wifes welcomed be back with open arms and wanted sex badly, and my little girl was 9 years old lol.

bill

Reaction score

I suggest that you invest the 5k to the person in Westcliff. When you come back you'll see that it changed and you recieve renown and gold. Forgot the exact numbers.

S

Selejx

McFroger3;222019 said:
i had 2 wives and 1 kid, my wifes welcomed be back with open arms and wanted sex badly, and my little girl was 9 years old lol.

lol really? Hmm wonder if the other people just neglected them or something.

Last thing I'd need right now is a divorce as I'm finally generating good money off of rent and whatnot.

R

redrum010

No my wife wasn't there either. I'm still married to her, but I just remarried and now I've got a new kid, who does react to me.

S

Selejx

redrum010;222093 said:
No my wife wasn't there either. I'm still married to her, but I just remarried and now I've got a new kid, who does react to me.

Hm and you didn't neglect them or anything prior to the quest?

Watson

Reaction score

As long as their 'happy' before you leave, like interact with a baby a bit... They come back with open arms, than it will reduce to 'Fair' or something like that and the wife is in desperate need of a practical lesson of the birds and the bees.

Status
Not open for further replies.