• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about becoming queen? Please respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinVin

Reaction score
Hello, Yes i'm bringing out more questions for you to answer, what a bummer, eh?
Well, If you choose the bad side but actually become alittle good at the same time.
Will the towns people hate you when you decline most of their offers to get more money in the treasury?
Or Do I take jobs and get alot of money to put in the treasury?

Faedil

Reaction score
your decisions at the end DO affect your morality and how you are viewed by the people of Albion. If you choose the path of evil this isn't really a big deal. However, if you choose good you will need to amass quite a fortune before starting your revolution in order to make all the "good" choices and also save the people of Albion. Now, to make all the good choices as Queen you will put the treasury in a $2 million deficit. You need $6.5 million to save every last soul in Albion. I started my revolution with about $7 million gold. I had also purchased every available property in the game and was making around $15,000+ every 5 minutes. This gave me about $2 million in personal money after filling the treasury to $7 million by the time the darkness came. I was able to choose all the "good" choices regarding the promises I made, etc...

The easiest and best way to get large amounts of gold in Fable is to buy every property you can afford and make the rent as high as possible. (This makes the villagers unhappy, but when you return prices to normal later it only takes a few cycles (5 min) to fix things) Also, doing this it is a good idea to stop every now and then and buy more property. Focus on shops (especially the pawn brokers) and Inns as they give the most return every 5 min. Hope this helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.