• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about Frying Pan damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score
Question about Frying Pan damage

We all know the Frying Pan does 0 damage when aquired without all 6 clues. But if I were to find the pan and THEN get all the clues, would that automaticly in that moment make the frying pan I own get that 100 damage it's ment to have? Or is it permanently 0 all game?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Question about Frying Pan damage

I don't think it'd change, as I belive there are actually two versions of the Frying Pan - the 0 damage and the 100 damage one, and when you dig at the correct location the game searches your inventory and gives you one of them depending on how many clues you've got at the time.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

its from treasure clues for the last time!!!! 180 dmg

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

pffft..no....
the clues aren't all that hard to find though. o_O

B

blue crow

i wonder if the frying pan dose 100 with 4 augs if i would put four sharp augs how much damage would it be?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

"Frying Pan!
What you need is the Treasure Clues 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6. You will find this in Orchard Garden where there's a barn with nothing in it. The barn has hay cubes near it. There are three hay cubes on top of one another(forming something like a pyramid), between that hay pyramid and the barn, you have to dig, you'll know it's the place if there's a small lock on the barn wall. Dig there. The Frying Pan doesn't have any description, has 100 damage, and heavy. The power of the Frying Pan depends on how many Treasure Clues you have."

it already has 100 damage. I don't know what would happen if you put a whole pile of sharpening, but I can look for you when I get around to it.

C

cycl.exe

blue crow;29759 said:
i wonder if the frying pan dose 100 with 4 augs if i would put four sharp augs how much damage would it be?
180 damage i think, it was +20 for every sharpening augmentation (i'm not sure though)

Status
Not open for further replies.