• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about PC version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuaw44

Reaction score
Question about PC version.

Im very sorry if there is already a thread for this, i used the search but didnt find anything, and this is my second post , so i might be in the wrong spot, but is there any information about the pc version of fable 3? ive been to about 3 sites all with different information about the xbox collectors edition content, one of them said you could get it for free on pc, another said you could buy it, another said you cant get it at all, im fine with the first two, but if its the last one im going to feel more than a little cheated. If anyone has information about this please let me know, and if you have a link to an interview or an official comment thats even better :), again, this is my second post so don't attack me if i did something wrong please. :) thank you in advance

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: Question about PC version.

I don't think PC users are getting a Limited Edition copy of Fable III. Also, you guys won't be getting Fable III until after us console users do. I don't think they're released a set date yet either.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

All I know's is that the PC Version has been delayed.

joshuaw44

Reaction score

i know pc wont get a collectors edition, i just wasnt sure if it would be possible to get the content from it, like if it was downloadable like dlc would be, also im trying to make up my mind for which to buy it for, i want the xbox one but my xbox stopped working, so the xbox360 one would cost me about $280. >_>- also the delay doesnt bother me, just means more time to get money :).

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

joshuaw44;420583 said:
i know pc wont get a collectors edition, i just wasnt sure if it would be possible to get the content from it, like if it was downloadable like dlc would be, also im trying to make up my mind for which to buy it for, i want the xbox one but my xbox stopped working, so the xbox360 one would cost me about $280. >_>- also the delay doesnt bother me, just means more time to get money :).

When PC version was announced, Lionhead told us that they'd get the content for free, although, don't take this for granted, as this was like, 4 months ago...

Erghantar

Cheeky *******
Reaction score

If I recall correctly, PM said in an interview that the PC version will come ~2 weeks after the 360 release. That's bollocks, but at least not Assassin's Creed bollocks!

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score

What I want to know is can you import onto the PC? And if so how?

Azer249

Reaction score

Ide agree with stranger on this one hes good with all things pc related. Also i haven't herd of anything to do with a "Collectors edition" on pc.

Lithary

Reaction score

I just hope that PC users (like me) will be able to get their hands on LE in game content somehow.

joshuaw44

Reaction score

sorry, i noticed now that what i typed sounds kind of weird, i meant what some of you mentioned as a side note :p, i wasnt sure if there would be a way to get the LE content, but you guys answered that anyway so....ill just cross my fingers and hope for the best, if we dont get it with the pc version i hope they atleast release it like a week or 2 after the pc release so i can buy it.

Hillbilly88

Reaction score

i read or watched somewhere and it escapes me at the moment but they said the pc users would get it a couple weeks after console users. so id guess by mid november you should have it, and nowhere is a date for it so who knows hopefully they wont delay it too too much for yall

joshuaw44

Reaction score

okay, so i was looking around on the internet, hoping to find more info about the in-game LE content and found another site with someone asking the same question and it had a link to

"The Limited Collector’s Edition also offers unique collectibles that true “Fable” fans won’t want to miss, including downloadable content, also available for Windows users, as well as in-box items that come with the Xbox 360 version. "

i posted the link below just incase anyone else wants to check it out (not sure how old/outdated any of that info is) but its a good enough answer for me. Thanks to everyone that posted.

http://lionhead.com/blogs/fable_2_d...-journey-expands-to-windows-this-holiday.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.