• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

questions.. *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

Reaction score
Hey i got some questions, How can i max out my dogs skills so i can find every dig spot and all the chest n such. Also if i dont start exploring till im king and have access to every place will all the dig spot and chests be there? Im asking this becuase the old querter gets destroyed so it might not yeild all the items and dig spots. also will i be no longer eligable for quests if i just do the bare minimul to just get past the main story? like when im king and finished the game will i lose access to some quests? please and thank you

Aruu

Reaction score
You just need to find all of the dog books. You can get most of them at the various stalls around Albion, there's one in Millfields, there's one in Brightwall, and there's about in Bowerstone Old Quarter. I think you can find them too, I'm positive I dug one up.

Then you interact with your dog, and you should see a book symbol over the Y button. Hit it, and the dog will learn.

As for the Old Quarter, it might get destroyed, but as King, you can chose to rebuild it. Even if you don't, I don't think you lose the dig spots, but I'm not totally sure on that.

And you get to keep all the quests. You won't lose any when you become King and finish the game.

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
Have to buy books I think. I've never dug any books up, the only book I have encountered outside of a stall is the Combat Skill Lvl 2 Book you get in from a Silver Chest. Dog books I am talking about of course.

You dont lose any dig spots, or at least not enough to prevent you getting the digging achievment. By the end of the game the treasure you get from them is rather pointless in the main anyway.

Marcus

Reaction score
yeah thats true, thank you for you're help also, how can i gain alot of guild seals? trying to max out and get all the chests also how can i the male version of long hair i think its called thick long hair or soemthign and how can i get up my stature and streaght:) please and thank you

Aruu

Reaction score
Get guild seals by doing quests and by making friends with villagers. When you're famous enough, you'll get them from anyone you just happen to brush past.

I'm sure I found thick long hair in one of the stylists, either the one in Bowerstone Market, or the one in Brightwall. I was on a female playthrough, so that might be different, I don't know.

And you build your stature and your strength by using your sword weapons and guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.