• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quick Question about DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
I have quick question regarding the DLC. My copy of Fable III is arriving today :w00t: but unfortunately my copy of the Balverine Order and the Controller won't get here until monday :(

Can I enter DLC codes after I have started my play through of Fable III and still be able to use them?

It'd be a real shame if I had to start over just to be able to use a couple of tattoos and a sword :p

Also, I have just received my Villager Maker code and I've noticed that the Villager Maker site keeps crashing and closing my browser everytime I want to access it. Is there any way around this? Do you think I'd be able to download it after starting a playthrough on Fable III if the site isn't sorted out soon?

Cheers :D

Autarch

Reaction score
I honestly don't know. I think I'm in the same position as you with the controller, though.

Angel-Of-Mercy

Reaction score
i have ordered the book and not received it yet and stared a new game i hope so im in same problem as you :(

DeaconSeth

Reaction score
Can I enter DLC codes after I have started my play through of Fable III and still be able to use them?

It'd be a real shame if I had to start over just to be able to use a couple of tattoos and a sword :p
I was only able to redeem my DLC items via the XBox LIVE website, which there-after cued said DLC to download the next time I logged into LIVE on my 360.

Everything came through fine, and in-fact, my current playthrough was rewarded the items via the gift cabinet to the left of the Sanctuary entrance. So yes, you should be quite alright to pursue the game now, and still receive your items later.

Tylendel

Reaction score
You can enter dlc codes at any given time in your game. Only the create a villager chide must be done on a pc and bound to ur xbox live account

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
Yeah the only problem is you will obv have to wait untill you unlock the armory in the sanctury first but that doesnt take long.

Status
Not open for further replies.