• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quick Renting Question

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
That's per room, I would say. So you'd pay £250 PCM or £58 PW for your room only.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Is there anyway to tell? It never says and it's irritating.

It's the usual go of things with student housing, and a big give-away is the price. Some do specify, and it is irritating. Usually for an altogether price for a place like that would be atleast double, anything as low as £250 PCM will usually be per room/person.

It's better that way. Paying for just your own room instead of having to rely on your flat-mates to cough up the rest of the rent.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Have you tried googling it? Or simply ringing/asking the landlord person?

The problem with ringing the landlord is there's a lot of flats we're looking at.. I suppose when we narrow them down we can then do that.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Not directing this at you, but it really is simple, just talk to people in RL, i know its gross and horrible, but is the easiest way to find out what you want.. especially if they are the landlord as such..

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Not directing this at you, but it really is simple, just talk to people in RL, i know its gross and horrible, but is the easiest way to find out what you want.. especially if they are the landlord as such..

I understand but there's exams on at the moment I also have coursework due in and I work too.. It's all a bit hectic at the moment but I agree it's the easiest way to find out. I'll get around to it.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Is it me or were you like 16 not long ago? I get people mixed up, sorry.. Haha.