• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random Gifts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
Anyone else have this happen to them? Everytime I play Fable 3, and I go to my sanctuary I have 10 or so gifts. Granted they are usually only 100 gold or cheap things but still.

demondeath71

Reaction score
Villagers give you gifts and you if you are sprinting (pressing a) and you pass a villager with a gift for you it will sometimes register that you pressed "a" to accept.Either that or the game just loves you and this is the fable disks way of asking you out on a date.

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
No, I mean other players, Orbs if you will.

demondeath71

Reaction score
Oh...yeah, when I play I usually have a gift or two from other players. Very rarely along the lines of 10+. I guess some people have so much money they don't need that vast wealth of 100 gold.

The Gray Fox

The Thief
Reaction score
Oh...yeah, when I play I usually have a gift or two from other players. Very rarely along the lines of 10+. I guess some people have so much money they don't need that vast wealth of 100 gold.

Doesn't many just gift to other players because some weapon upgrades require that?

Kelsey

Reaction score
can you give villagers presents coz tbh, my husband dresses like a tramp and want him in better clothes tbh x

Status
Not open for further replies.