• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rantomatic.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Rantomatic.

So, new rant: So there is this girl I know, and I love her (Or at least its an emotion identical to love) There are many women I know, some are more attractive, some are more compatible with me, some are even cooler than her... But my heart melts when I am around her, as in the, piece of chocolate slowly melting and deteriorating in your mouth style, when I see her hang out with guys more than me its more like my heart in a microwave, she considers me her second best friend, yet she hugs several normal friends, and I haven't been hugged in several months :(
I love her, she doesn't love me back, but hangs with me as a friend, not as much as she does others though... It is an emotional rollercoaster, and I almost can't take it, for example: A few months ago I asked her out for the second time in like two or so years, she said she couldn't but she loves me and wanted to be my gf but it would have to be secret from her parents, so I went on like this and then she said today that we were never like that, it was heartbreaking in a way, nothing changed but I lost my taken status... I want to be with her forever, even just as friends, she makes me strive to be better and seeing her happy is one of the few things that can make me smile constantly... I almost hate it...

The rant is over ima go be angsty nao.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Rantomatic.

I'm glad I don't dabble with the whole relationship thing. Man, women bring you guys to your knees. You damned women!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Samething happen to me, Not so long ago.. Actually nothing alike.. Well kinda.. In a way.. With that little part.. Ya' Know? Well i'll tell ya anyway! :D Hahaha!

Well I "Liked" this girl that I JUST knew, and We got on so well, She was meant to be this Stoner/Skank that everyone knows and she said to me that I was the only one who understood her and could talk to her about anything and everything, and she was all like, I like you but I need to sort out priorities and stuff first which I found fair, So i let her do that, Then she was all like My brother likes you, he thinks your cool and what-not and he thinks we should go out and so I said It takes Two to tango and she said yeah well theres "Two" of us.. (Meaning lets go have wild orgasmic sex and go out) Haha! But umm yeah.. Then we'd Hug, Kiss, Hold Hands, and then She Started hugging this other guy, holding hands.. kissing im pretty sure.. and then I was like you like him dont you, she denied it obviously.. So i manned up and left her, and she was like "Out of everyone I've known for the past week Your the only one who could really understand me" and I was like.. LOL at your Face bitch! Meh.. We dont really talk..

Oh Yeah and i think shes dating that dude.. not sure.. Well It wasent a BIG thing but Its the latest thing with me..

But about your problem.. Umm.. I know your about.. 16? Idunno something like that, Your going to get it ALOT trust me, and all the others say it too.. and its happened alot to me so far..

Just say to yourself.. "Its not the end of the world" for some reason that always gets me through.. It doesnt really matter what you do or they do its never going to end your life/world.. So don't hold back.

If it doesnt work out, Be friends, If that doesnt work, Find someone better. There is a Perfect someone for everyone.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;291729 said:
Samething happen to me, Not so long ago.. Actually nothing alike.. Well kinda.. In a way.. With that little part.. Ya' Know? Well i'll tell ya anyway! :D Hahaha!

Well I "Liked" this girl that I JUST knew, and We got on so well, She was meant to be this Stoner/Skank that everyone knows and she said to me that I was the only one who understood her and could talk to her about anything and everything, and she was all like, I like you but I need to sort out priorities and stuff first which I found fair, So i let her do that, Then she was all like My brother likes you, he thinks your cool and what-not and he thinks we should go out and so I said It takes Two to tango and she said yeah well theres "Two" of us.. (Meaning lets go have wild orgasmic sex and go out) Haha! But umm yeah.. Then we'd Hug, Kiss, Hold Hands, and then She Started hugging this other guy, holding hands.. kissing im pretty sure.. and then I was like you like him dont you, she denied it obviously.. So i manned up and left her, and she was like "Out of everyone I've known for the past week Your the only one who could really understand me" and I was like.. LOL at your Face bitch! Meh.. We dont really talk..

If it doesnt work out, Be friends, If that doesnt work, Find someone better. There is a Perfect someone for everyone.

Yeah your right, but as for your first paragraph, one tip: Most women hug and hold hands with several men without meaning anything, you gotta keep an eye out for smooches is all.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Well it depends the person.. If a say.. a Shy, Nerdy girl were to hug or hold hands with you, it'd mean ALOT but if some Popular, Slutty chick did it'd just be another day on the Job.. Personally I'd rather be with the Shy, Nerdy Girl. :D

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

Well Firis, not that you would care to hear this from me, but I hope things go better and work out for ya.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Your right I dont care! Jk lol, thank you for the support and I hope so aswell.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Well I faced an eerily similar situation some time in my life, can't remember exactly how it ended up though. ^_^

I'll try and lend my advice if you'd like it.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^As long as it doesn't involve leaving her, then go for it (I could never leave her, I can barely resist looking at her)

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Then its Clear, You need to leave her.

(Im being serious) I know how its going to end if you do stay, But i don't know what will happen if you do leave her, And isn't that the best part about it!? Its a Mystery, I love Mystery, Never knowing whats going to come round that corner, Maybe she'll realise once your gone she'll come running back? Or maybe you'll find someone better!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Were not dating though :3 so I can't leave her, I meant like not being friends...

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Yeah But Not going out with her feels like crap, Right? And deep down you REALLY just want to go out, and Rather go out then anything, But you can't.. Unless you Solve your problems or whatever.

So your not "LEaving" her your just Moving on to other people? New people! :D Hey Im always free ;]

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^There is only one type of Korn in my life sorry XD...
Yeh, maybe...