• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RDR: Undead Nightmare Help

The Gray Fox

The Thief
Reaction score
*You can get spoiled by reading this*

It is so that I need help in Undead Nightmare.
I am stuck and don't know what to do to come to Mexico. I've done every quest whit Seth (Clearing the graveyards and so on) and gotten the Blunderbuss by N. West Dickins and well... No main-quests show up...?

People say that you must do the first Missing Person quest but I've done it and nope. No Dickins.

Does anyone know what I should do to come to Mexico? Or have I missed something?

shane states

Reaction score
You have to get the U.S. military outfit and have it on to borad the train. But becareful whence you have boarde the train it does get attacked by Zombies and they all abandon it leaving you there to fight the zombie hord all alone and then you can drive the train into Mexico. You need to find the deserters to get the military outfit. Hope it helps

The Gray Fox

The Thief
Reaction score
You have to get the U.S. military outfit and have it on to borad the train. But becareful whence you have boarde the train it does get attacked by Zombies and they all abandon it leaving you there to fight the zombie hord all alone and then you can drive the train into Mexico. You need to find the deserters to get the military outfit. Hope it helps

I did only miss to do the damn "stranger" quests that I needed to do. Like the sasquatch quest. But anyway thanks! :)

shane states

Reaction score
no prob man, anyways how is the game have yet to play it?