• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Real Leaked Fable 2 Achievements

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Real Leaked Fable 2 Achievements

ShadowMiscreant;195625 said:
The pub games are a seperate entitiy, they are an arcade game with their own achievements. I personally think this list is true, and i think Lionhead are just being funny with the "Take part in an orgy, responsibly" I'm guessing it means an eating one, possibly becoming fat or really drunk :)
o yah, then wow i can potentiolly get 2000pnts from Fab2 hell yah, yea prbbly the names are tricks really just funny stuff

S

ShadowMiscreant

Yeah, only thing that makes me wonder is, I added all the achivements up and they add up to 1005G so maybe one of the 5g ones won't make it in?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

ShadowMiscreant;195646 said:
Yeah, only thing that makes me wonder is, I added all the achivements up and they add up to 1005G so maybe one of the 5g ones won't make it in?
lol i stopped adding at 505 but yeah games can only have 1000gp (pub games r technically diff) so either the list is a fake or one wont b included

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

ShadowMiscreant;195646 said:
Yes but weren't some of them for being evil?:unsure:

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

moonfever;195652 said:
Yes but weren't some of them for being evil?:unsure:
yeah you could just make a new file and get the other achievement...maybe he added it wrong XD

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I put them all into Excel and got 995 as a total. Maybe I missed one or maybe there is still one left to be announced.

Gothnak(Mike West), from Lionhead, commented on the Achievement list saying "I’m not posting this blog confirming or denying that the list is accurate"

Hello again, yes, I'm still alive!

So, way back in February (Since when most of the devs haven’t had a spare second to post anything online), I posted a blog about designing the list of achievements that Fable 2 would ship with and I made vague statements about the categories that our achievements would fall into.

It seems today that some chap over in the US has posted an achievement list that he claims to come from Fable 2. Well, although I’m not posting this blog confirming or denying that the list is accurate (It was leaked after all), I think most keen observers might see a correlation to some of my comments in the previous blog to the achievement list.
emotion-5.gif

Obviously MS employees can’t officially comment on supposedly leaked lists, but we here at LH are more than happy for you guys to discuss them in the forums from now on.

Mike……..

He also mentioned that we could see a corolation between the ones listed and the catagories he posted in an earlier blog
1. Secret: Nope, we are having no secret achievements, none, nada, zero, zip. We have been told by a reliable source that games with secret achievements actually sell less copies as people like to check them out before a purchase. This is a pity as I (and most on the deb team) wanted the whole achievement system handled in game with ALL of them secret, and that by talking to villagers and finding things around the world, the achievements get revealed. Oh well, it's a pity all you guys are such achievement whores!

2. Story: There have to be a number of achievements set aside for reaching certain points through the story, so these are taken as read.

3. Combat: Obviously combat plays a major part in Fable, and therefore there are a number of achievements based on the player fighting bad men and monsters. However we have tried to steer away from grinds like ‘kill 100 Hobbes’ or ‘Butcher 100 villagers’ and focus more rewarding players who use all the aspects of combat. Therefore there will be rewards for doing ‘cool stuff’ in the 3 realms of combat and overall combat achievements.

4. Simulation: Every player will play the story in Fable 2, but we don’t know how many people will go and explore the huge simulation the game has, and that’s why we have put a decent number in that cover it. These achievements are planned to encourage the player to do all the fun things in Fable 2 that they might otherwise miss, the mantra is ‘getting achievements should be fun’ not a grind.

5. Collectors: Of course, some of you out there are completionists and there will be a number of achievements based on collecting various sets of things around the world. This also pushes players to explore all the dark recesses of every dungeon and level, and again, shouldn’t be actually repetitive.

6. Stupid: How can we have a Fable game without taking something and making it funny, well, at least we think they are funny. Some of these are a little close to the bone, so MS US might give us a poke and say ‘nope you can’t have that in’. :)

7. Morality: Some of us noticed something interesting when playing Mass Effect, as we knew there was an achievement for being
g_o_o_d.gif
or
e_v_i_l.gif
, some of us changed our decisions because we wanted achievement points. This was really bad as it meant the 'hero' was less about our decisions and more about getting points in game. Fortunately, unlike Mass Effect, Fable has an infinite number of
g_o_o_d.gif
and
e_v_i_l.gif
points lying around (as well as the other scale...Hmm, don't know if you know about that yet, think I mentioned it in my feartheboot blog) so hopefully people will play however they want, rather than push to an achievement. Which comes to a question, what do you think? Do you want something outside of the game (usually called a 'meta' game mechanic) influencing the way you play the game, does it spoil it for you? This is one of the categories I am split down the middle of keeping at the moment.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

wow good job thx for that post very interesting

Lionheart

Reaction score

Zarkes;195570 said:
if this stuff is true then that means tere will be cliff diving and orgys im a lil skeptical, we need oneof th higer ups to take a look a this. Besides i saw a post by Albion Knight for achievemets in pub games and none ofthm are on that list

Im not reading them coz i dont want it spoiled but WHAT TYPE OF GAME IS THIS !!:O

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Lionheart;195766 said:
Im not reading them coz i dont want it spoiled but ORGYS WHAT TYPE OF GAME IS THIS !!:O
o sorry! but answer your question THIS IS MY KIND OF GAME!!

J

Jester.

moonfever;195615 said:
It says we can hunt rabbits. Wonder if we can sell them? Don't know if I can shoot a bunny, though.:(

I'm coming into your game and Im going to:
1.Fart upon arrival
2.Hunt and kill two bunnies
3. Leave first deceased bunny at your doorsteep
4. Use the second one to make bunny stew which i will then serve to your family.

MUHAHAHAHA:devil::devil::devil::devil:

O

O'Malley-Bomb

Wow good find, but hunting bunnies and orgys? Lol?

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

For everyone's benefit I would like to point out, once again, that even if the orgy is a "real" orgy, it will be a black screen with noises and text like the previous game :p

Anyway, I wouldn't be totally surprised if this is true. For one thing, you CAN probably jump off of cliffs. That happens in a lot of games, so yeah.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

yeah it will fade to black, i dontknow why god of war had sex,nudity, and violence and its rated mature. so fab2 should b ableto have that since its already rated m

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Jester.;195853 said:
I'm coming into your game and Im going to:
1.Fart upon arrival
2.Hunt and kill two bunnies
3. Leave first deceased bunny at your doorsteep
4. Use the second one to make bunny stew which i will then serve to your family.

MUHAHAHAHA:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Don't think so, Jester.:p Have a feeling, you won't be visiting me.;)

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

ahhhh im gunna kill everyone!!!!!

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Those are some awesome Achievements :O. I can't wait to get some Fabley 2 Achievements. :D.

Thoe look like some easy Achievments though..

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

i dont think they would give you the spoiler achievements for fable 2 since it can ruin the game for you

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

They didn't give out the achievements someone leaked them. Cool thing is that if there was a bad reaction to one or two of them they could change them and say that they were misinformation and that this list was never intended to be the final list.

Fable II is finished so I doubt there will be any changes to the list if it is accurate.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

Extreme Spoiler!!!!

The Hoarder -25g
Collect every silver key.

Not Again!!! NOOOOOOOOOO............... Why PM WHY!!! WHY MUST YOU TORTURE US?????!!!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Caboose;196094 said:
Extreme Spoiler!!!!

The Hoarder -25g
Collect every silver key.

Not Again!!! NOOOOOOOOOO............... Why PM WHY!!! WHY MUST YOU TORTURE US?????!!!

Really. I hated that. It took forever.:unsure: