• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reaver and the shadow court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Reaver and the shadow court

in the second video diary for fable 3 they show a short segment from reaver saying he had been kicked out of blodstone im wondering if he may have lost his deal with the shadow court when this happened he was looking a little older too

VicOnTop

Reaction score
Re: Reaver and the shadow court

good riddance to reaver

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score

VicOnTop;434846 said:
good riddance to reaver

Don't ever say that again. Reaver is better than you'll ever be. And I'm pretty sure that's the main reason why he comes to Bowerstone to offer you that whole factory deal. And for money.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Syth the old one;434845 said:
in the second video diary for fable 3 they show a short segment from reaver saying he had been kicked out of blodstone im wondering if he may have lost his deal with the shadow court when this happened he was looking a little older too
From my understanding, if he really broke his deal with the Shadow Court, he'd be dead soon. The Shadow Court announced that they come for Reaver personally if he fails to make the next deal (next being, after you sacrificed the girl or yourself).
MrNoob;434861 said:
Don't ever say that again. Reaver is better than you'll ever be.
That might be your opinion then, not a fact.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

MrNoob;434861 said:
Don't ever say that again. Reaver is better than you'll ever be. And I'm pretty sure that's the main reason why he comes to Bowerstone to offer you that whole factory deal. And for money.

He killed Barnum. He deserves a lot more than hate.

Reaction score

Where did he say this? The second video diary has no Reaver at all and they didn't say anything about him being kicked out in the third diary.

Also, to me and most others Reaver seems to be YOUNGER this time around. Not older.

sirsimon

Reaction score

Reaver is younger because he's been killing lots of people in the last fifty years.
If it so claims he's been kicked out of Bloodstone, he's unlikely to have cut off his ties with the shadow court, frankly because he's too arrogant to let his life end.

When I heard the diary, he wasn't kicked out of Bloodstone, he had just said he misses the good old days when he and his pirates ruled Bloodstone.

Bloodstone isn't gonna appear, if it is, then I've yet to see it

Besides, I kinda like Reaver, but then I hate him, he's like a ****ed up version of Marmite, he's dashing and somewhat charming and humerous, but he doesn't care about you, or others around him.

Trust, me, he WILL like me when I am king, Reaver or not. if not, then I will personally go to the shadow court and sever his detail, then watch on an armchair with a icy soda as he is dragged into hell Dr Facilier style

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Long time no speak on this forum ^_^
To be honest, if Reaver isn't killed by the Shadow Court, I'll end his pitiful existence myself. And I'd prefer the latter. :thumbsup:

sirsimon

Reaction score

Yes Reaver is a prick, but I don't understand all the hate talk about Reaver, not every character is sun shine and rainbows, try saying that to the Antagonist from my book series, he would wipe Voldemort

Reaction score

Hopefully He'll have some kind of redemption in Fable 3, I doubt it though. I try not to be vengeful even if I am a little ****ed off with the whole incident where He wasted Barnum. I gotta admit though, it would take a much more stronger man to refrain from pulling the trigger than it would to execute Him out of a desire for revenge. Killing Him would be easier given there is a lot of justification to do so, impulsive actions always are.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Reaver will die either way. Shadow Court or me, I don't mind, as long as I don't have to interact with that prick.

• First, he kills Barnum
  • Secondly, he tries to sacrifice your youth
  • Thirdly, he tries to double-cross you, after you just saved his youth

I could tolerate some villainy and arrogance, but in my opinion, his personality is taken to the absolute extremities of the worst in a person. A quick death would be more than he deserves, IMO. ^_^

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score

you do cause yourself or the girl in fable 2 to get older when at the shadow court. but how do we know thats the only way Reaver can make payments to them? also the shadow court isn't in blood stone, its near blood stone right? so he can still lure a bunch of idiots into the shadow court

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Crazy_Mike1991;435099 said:
you do cause yourself or the girl in fable 2 to get older when at the shadow court. but how do we know thats the only way Reaver can make payments to them? also the shadow court isn't in blood stone, its near blood stone right? so he can still lure a bunch of idiots into the shadow court

Because the only way that's mentioned is that he lures (or teleports) the sacrifice to the court for their youth to be harvested. The lone sacrifice or the bearer of the Dark Seal.
It's too minute a detail to be changed in Fable III, I think it'll be the only method.

Reaction score

I think it would be pretty cool to see reaver age rapidly into dust once the curse is broken, I hope there is something like this in the game.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score

i would take his dust, mix it in milk like chocolate milk mix and drink his soul!!!!

Reaction score

Crazy_Mike1991;435110 said:
i would take his dust, mix it in milk like chocolate milk mix and drink his soul!!!!

Where have I seen that before?

Overan

Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;435125 said:
Where have I seen that before?

Southpark where Cartman drinks Kennys ashes, and from what I know the only pertinent lines we have heard from reaver so far is that he misses his bloodstone pirates misses, not expuled from.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

MrNoob;434861 said:

I like the idea of Reaver. I like the idea of having a bad guy on your team. (I hate the fact that he outshines the main bad guy by miles). Reaver as a character, is a terrible, terrible human being.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazy_Mike1991;435110 said:

hahaha! :D i love cartman.

Reaction score

Overan;435151 said:
Southpark where Cartman drinks Kennys ashes, and from what I know the only pertinent lines we have heard from reaver so far is that he misses his bloodstone pirates misses, not expuled from.

Ah Yes, I remember now southpark.

Status
Not open for further replies.