• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reaver and the shadow court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
Re: Reaver and the shadow court

wait so we've seen a glimpse of Reaver?! I wish my internet was faster so i could actually watch those stinking videos.

I dont think he got kicked out though. Perhaps just..parted ways.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Reaver's deal never ends. That's why he returns to Albion after his brief visit to Samarkand, in order to sacrifice more young people to stay young himself. If the deal were to break, he would be dead instantly.

J_onny

Reaction score

DarkONI;435660 said:
Reaver's deal never ends. That's why he returns to Albion after his brief visit to Samarkand, in order to sacrifice more young people to stay young himself. If the deal were to break, he would be dead instantly.

I may be wrong but I thought all heroes were immortal and couldn't die from old age but they had a habit of getting killed. I think if the deal broke Reaver would just get really old, really fast and might end up looking like Scythe. The deal is to keep Reaver young, not keep him alive.

Personally I hope Reaver's still as much a narcistic, a-moral, a-hole as ever. Not every hero can be all nice and virtuous. Reaver shows how power corrupts and is also an example of how the player can play the game. If Reaver redeemed himself the character would be ruined.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

J_onny;435875 said:
I may be wrong but I thought all heroes were immortal and couldn't die from old age but they had a habit of getting killed. I think if the deal broke Reaver would just get really old, really fast and might end up looking like Scythe. The deal is to keep Reaver young, not keep him alive.

Personally I hope Reaver's still as much a narcistic, a-moral, a-hole as ever. Not every hero can be all nice and virtuous. Reaver shows how power corrupts and is also an example of how the player can play the game. If Reaver redeemed himself the character would be ruined.

I believe only the descendants from The Bloodline are immortal.

king_reaver

Reaction score

After he is shot by Reaver, it is possible to target Barnum, which is not allowed with dead bodies. Also, if you steal something near a dead Barnum, a symbol shows that someone is watching you. This would suggest, although it is unlikely due to Reaver's shooting abilities, that Barnum was not killed by the shot, but merely rendered him unconscious
reaver fact
U

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score

GhostlyIcicle;435094 said:
Reaver will die either way. Shadow Court or me, I don't mind, as long as I don't have to interact with that prick.

I love Reaver for unknown reasons. He just attracts me. I don't know if it's some sort of reverse psychology or what, but he's my favorite character, even more so than the Hero of Bowerstone him/herself. Just because I have a tradition of making my first world good, I'll refuse the factory thing, but my second world... I'm hoping to be good/corrupt, but regardless of morality I'm putting that amazing man's factories all over my kingdom

Fey_DeadlySins

Reaction score
Uhm...i like Reaver. i know that a lot of people hate him because he's a sneaky bitch...but i like him BECAUSE he's a sneaky bitch :D

Reaction score

If Reaver died instantly,from the "contract" being broken, that is false i think, because the shadow court said on fable 2 that if he broke the contract that they would come for him, if he did die instantly, they wouldn't have to come after him. so there fore i think in my opinion that if he fells to deliver then either he can stay on the run(that is if they can't immediately teleport to him), he can "try" to face them(i don't know how strong they are), He could come to you for help in dealing with them(you and him could take down the shadow court), or last but not least either try to reinstate the contract with his sneaky intellect in like a conversation or come up with some sort of deal. so ya

Reaction score
Reaver isn't the most pleasant of all men... I do hope that he meets his match in the third game.... And by the way, Arseface, I really like your Avatar :).

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
After he is shot by Reaver, it is possible to target Barnum, which is not allowed with dead bodies. Also, if you steal something near a dead Barnum, a symbol shows that someone is watching you. This would suggest, although it is unlikely due to Reaver's shooting abilities, that Barnum was not killed by the shot, but merely rendered him unconscious
Who's to say that was intended? It was a cinematic death, so his 'targeting' and 'watching' thingy wasn't intended. It wasn't any normal NPC getting shot and dying, that was a cinematic actor simply going about his animations.

It is extremely obvious he was dead, what you said means nothing. A simple un-fixed issue is all.

Jace

Reaction score

Yes Reaver is a prick, but I don't understand all the hate talk about Reaver, not every character is sun shine and rainbows, try saying that to the Antagonist from my book series, he would wipe Voldemort
So you're a archeologist and author now?

sirsimon

Reaction score
I have been an author since I was fifteen and I have been an archaeologist since I was seventeen

sirsimon

Reaction score
Personally, when the game comes, I will make sure Reaver treats me like a monarch and not an idiot like in Fable II.

If he doesn't, I will end that douchbag!
I would seize him and drag him in chains to the shadow court, then I would sip a lemonade while Reaver is sucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.