• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reaver in Fable 3, Feelings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armondo Buddy

Reaction score
My signature says it all

Hold on. When he starts begging for death. I starve him for a fortnight and then kill him

Autarch

Reaction score
Who cares what he did? He's voiced by Stephen Fry and that makes keeping him around utterly worth it.

Dragonfly42

Reaction score
He must DIE DIE DIE, he's a evil basted he should die for wat he did. No one like him should live to 500 years old and I hope he puts up a fight it will make it that much more good when I stab him WITHOUT mercy.

RawrSaidTheSock

Professional Reaverphile
Reaction score
Opinion in Fable 2:
Oh my God, I hate this guy. I really do hope he falls into a large hole (ooer), preferably a grave

Opinion in Fable 3:
*.* He's...so...so *drools*

What a difference a hat can make :L

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
I actually liked him better in fable 2 ( ? ) and think he seems more of a villain in 3, but I would really enjoy a greater back story, like his pages you find in F2 refer to a time before he was "reaver", and it suggests that he was unaware that the whole town would of died for his youth, and that it was this catastrophe followed by many years on the planet, warped him into the persona "reaver", I would enjoy knowing his back story, and what events made him so petrified of death that he decided to make sacrifices to ward it off?

One can wish eh lol.

p.s. as of late I have been having conspiracy theories about reaver and theresa, dont ask me why but I've been wondering if she had a helping hand in the creation of the "reaver" persona, I'm most likely wrong but wouldnt be supprised if they had some shady dealings that we're unaware of, they both have been around for centuries, so I find it strange that it was only 50 or so years ago ( fable 2....more if you count before the spire ) that they had their first encounter.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Opinion in Fable 2:
Oh my God, I hate this guy. I really do hope he falls into a large hole (ooer), preferably a grave

Opinion in Fable 3:
*.* He's...so...so *drools*

What a difference a hat can make :L

*Flacon......PUNCH!!*

Also, thread necromancy makes Tyloric QQ.

Reaction score
Reaver..... He is unique for everything he has done...... Even though he killed that dude, Barnum, I still love him.. I really want a DragonStomper.48 so I could kill all the innicent people.. xD anywho... Fable: The Lost Chapters is an amazing game.. Who knows? Maybe Reaver could have been one of those little kids running around and just standing there at the back of the line with his feet and stand there with his shirt? Butt yeah, Reaver is preetty awesome.:cool:

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Wait, Reaver's in Fable III? How did I miss that?!

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
lol, kinda figured. ^_^ I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to post mem-related things on here.... :D
I think Fable is a pretty cool guy, Eh shoots the bad gusy and DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING! Now I'm gonna go fight theresa for the Avo's Tear so I can fight the darkness for control over all of New Englandton! :D

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
When I heard he was going to be in Fable 3 I was really excited... however that excitement drastically fell to the ground when I SAW and HEARD him in Fable 3. He looked completely different than he had looked in Fable 2, his personality had honestly changed, he was just an all out disappointment.

Ciel

Reaction score
I liked him a lot in Fable 2. He reminds me of Dorian Gray, who happens to be one of my most favorite characters of all time. He made the story more interesting and I actually felt some sadness when I listened to his little diaries. I felt the same way about him in Fable 3, but I just wish they would have done more with him. Maybe made it known that your Hero and Reaver are the only Heroes around anymore...and maybe...possibly...in some way...be able to hook up with him >.>

I did want to slap him though. That heart on his cheek looks absolutely ridiculous.

VeeBee

Reaction score
I thought Reaver was a right a$$hole the first time that I saw him in Fable 3, but after watching the "Will be shot" speech for the third time, I changed my mind. (I always think of it when someone annoys me.)
I love Reaver in Fable 2. (I'm a writing a fanfic about him... or at least trying to.) I covered my head with a pillow to stop myself from screaming out loud at 3am when I found his doll.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
rather than keep him as the classy pirate i know and love, they dressed him like Cruella de Vil and took away any and all character depth. in fable 2 he was an immortal who had to trick someone into forfeitting their age so he could continue living. in fable 3 i felt like he was simply 'the bad option'.

i was one of the few who liked him before, but now he's no longer a character, he's just the embodiment of an evil character.

Wardragon

Reaction score
was one of the few who liked him before, but now he's no longer a character, he's just the embodiment of an evil character.

Indeed, I mostly appreciated his original attire a lot more aswell.
And the chat, in the smuggler's cave back in Fable II, was actually entertaining.
To be honest, I wanted him more on the friendly status. (with his same attitude, of course.)
Even though I prefer a rather good hero/heroine. (Though mostly a byronic hero, sadly Fable shows no intention to allow this architecture of a character. Save for..ignoring all the villagers and being by your lonesome.)

Status
Not open for further replies.