• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reaver Industries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BowerstoneGaurd

Reaction score
Reaver Industries ?

Hi I dont know if this has been brougt up before my I noticed that i notecid that in the fable III trailer there was a poster that said "Reaver Industries" at the part of the tralier were they show a begger. What do you think of this.

Evil Pakman

Reaction score
Re: Reaver Industries ?

i think it's reavers company... it's been known for quite some time now

The Midnight Avenger

He Who Wears White Addidas
Reaction score

Reaver owning a bunch of factories and in a business partnership with Logan wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Would be interesting to see what he's up to anyways though, I'd like to see if he's aged at all or if he's still 300 and looking not a day past 32.

His conceited wit never gets old either. :D

BowerstoneGaurd

Reaction score

i think it's reavers company... it's been known for quite some time now

O ok well I never heard about it until a short time ago.

The Hero Of Oakvale

Reaction score

Reaver has its own machine company i think you see at the logo.
I think you can bargain with him or get him as your enemy

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Hmmm. This brings to mind something that many people have wanted!
If Reaver Industries is the company that is using child/slave labor(Like many of the T-Shirts suggest), than maybe at some point, as King, you will have to bring an end to it. So this -might- give everyone a chance to kill that *******. XD

RachelDisco

Reaction score

Reaver is my favorite character. I really hope we don't have to end up killing him D:

Reaction score

RachelDisco;410496 said:
Reaver is my favorite character. I really hope we don't have to end up killing him D:

I think You'll probably be given the option.

Cain

Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;410503 said:
I think You'll probably be given the option.

I hope its a hard long boss battle as well. Killing villains in fable II sucked and I want something similar to JoB fight again.

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

I heard that reaver is going to ask if youll destory some buildings or at least just an area to make way for more factories, probably to get his support/alliance when youre trying to overthrow your big bro.... but knowing him its probably going to be the children's orphanage he wants destroyed.. o_O

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Even though I plan on being a good dude the first time about, I won't kill Reaver if given the chance. His character is too interesting and I'd hate to miss any of his awesomeness (also, he may fight for me, which would be awesome (though probably not because he's a jackass)).

Shadowtree

Reaction score

POOP;410636 said:
Even though I plan on being a good dude the first time about, I won't kill Reaver if given the chance. His character is too interesting and I'd hate to miss any of his awesomeness (also, he may fight for me, which would be awesome (though probably not because he's a jackass)).

Eh, if thats the deal I guess id ally with Reaver too, provided he dosent actually want me to blow up an orphanage.... I COULD get rid of a poorhouse as bad as it sounds though.... poor people lower properity value. :getlost:

The Midnight Avenger

Reaction score

POOP;410636 said:

I would throw that amusing ass-hat in the dungeon and pull up a chair in his cell whenever I want a laugh.

Shadowtree

Reaction score

The Midnight Avenger;410744 said:
I would throw that amusing ass-hat in the dungeon and pull up a chair in his cell whenever I want a laugh.

What if he escapes? o_O

Cain

Reaction score

Shadwotree;410810 said:
What if he escapes? o_O

The man can pull off six headshots with what seems to be a flintlock pistol. Its not a matter of if, but a matter of when.

Shadowtree

Reaction score

White Knight;410814 said:
The man can pull off six headshots with what seems to be a flintlock pistol. Its not a matter of if, but a matter of when.

That is an outstanding point. :noexpression: I salute your logic.

I suppose any tech improvements on guns made in the past 50 years should make him even more dangerous...

The Midnight Avenger

Reaction score

Shadwotree;410819 said:

I suppose any tech improvements on guns made in the past 50 years should make him even more dangerous...

Dragonstomper .50? :D

Arainai

Reaction score

Shadwotree;410819 said:

That's an interesting idea. Yeah, with all the tech upgrades, I wouldn't be suprized if he carried around a sub-machine gun or something. Then we'd really be screwed.:lol:

Yoruichi

Premium
Reaction score

I bet it's the company that has all of the children working. I'd not want to take down any orphanage at all. The child labor factories I would. I'd put the kids in the orphanage

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

White Knight;410814 said:
I'm pretty sure it was a clockwork pistol. But still impressive (were it for realz).

Status
Not open for further replies.